The moment his lips touched mine fireworks exploded in the pit of my stomach, the booming music stopped and my surroundings blurred. It was only me and him. I felt like it was us against the bad world, fighting to get through. I wanted to stay like this forever and never let him let me go.

He became so much to me in so little time, I find it hard to grasp the affect he has on me and my body. Each day I spent with him I'm falling more for him and each day we spent apart, I miss him more. And even if my brain tells me that it's not right, that I could get seriously hurt, I can't bring myself to stay away from him.

The kiss was slow, full of emotion and nothing sexual. It was like he wanted to kiss away all the bad memories I had, all the sadness he knew filled my heart. He wanted to heal me and reconstruct my life with who I am so I wouldn't have to live with the burden of living two. I didn't care about the party anymore, I wanted to stay here all night kissing him.

Because when his lips left mine, cold engulfed me but the warm places his hands were holding my hips. ' We better return to the gym. ' He whispered in my ear. A shiver run along my spine, giving me a great sensation yet it couldn't compare to the kiss we just shared.

'I guess you're right. ' I said and turned around towards the door so he wouldn't see my beet red cheeks. I quickly made my way back to Megan who was grinning from ear to ear. I bet she knew I was in that closet with Connor, and I bet she knew what just went down.

' Naughty girl, a quicky in the closet? ' She laughed slapping me across the arm. My cheeks flared even more if that was possible. ' I wouldn't... I could never ... Megan !! ' I stuttered. I wouldn't even have considered that ....

' If you didn't do the deed, then why were you in the closet?' She asked me still smirking at me. She already knew something was up, it was only fair to tell her what happened.

' We just kissed....' I looked at the floor hiding the deep blush that was covering my face. She just laughed at me, not a smile but a full on laud, tear dropping laugh. Some people turned around to look at us while I tried frantically to stop her.

' God I know, but it was hi-la-ri-ous to see your crimson face.' She didn't stop laughing, nor did I try to. I just giggled with her because I'd have to admit, it was a very good prank. While we were laughing at our stupid joke everyone turned to look at the entrance. I could see two guys walking in, dressed way to casually looking around. When I saw who it was I jumped in delight and ran to them. It had been since the hospital that I'd seen them.

' Justin, Ryan !! ' I shouted, trying my best to run to them in this dress. They opened their arms and lifted me, spinning me around.

'Please don't just leave us in the dark like that. Connor called us a few times to give us some updates but we were worried sick!' They scolded me. I knew they were just worried so there was nothing to worry about but their wrath. And if they were really mad I'd just challenge them in a dual and beat their asses. That would always cheer them up.

' I'm sorry, I just didn't want to go anywhere or speak to anyone but Connor was so suborn and stayed at my house. I'm sorry guys. ' They punched me and then we laughed some more until we noticed everyone was still looking at us. My cheeks flared red because I'm not used to all the attention of my classmates. Normally they just ignore me. But I guess that that will change from now on. I get that they're looking, but I'm not liking it.

' Connor, ma man ! You go to school here too?' Ryan asked not caring about about the peering eyes.

' Yeah, this is our school prom. ' He said making it clear to them that they barged in here like it's nothing. They gave each other some weird man hug and I realized that the three of them looked really good together. Maybe I could ask Connor after prom to join my gang. He's strong and gets along very well with the others. I'm teaching him how to handle cars ... This could be the start of something new.