What's This? (Andy's POV)

I was walking around the hotel lobby with my phone in my hands, as usual. I was going to see where Pete was, but then this girl ran into me.

"I'm so sorry!" she said frantically.

"It's alright," I said as I laughed.

"I wasn't paying attention," she said.

"It's really fine," I said as I smiled at her.

"Hey, come on. We gotta go," Pete said as he appeared around the corner and grabbed my arm.

"Bye!" I said as I waved and ran after Pete. "Really Pete?!"

"What?" he asked.

"I was talking to someone," I stated.

"Oh, sorry man," he said.

"You'd better hope I see her again," I said.

"Why? Andy got a little crush?" Pete asked as he shoved me.

"I didn't get to see her that well, but she was beautiful, man," I said.

"Do you think she knew who you were?" he asked.

"I don't think so, or if she did, she hid it pretty well. She did have on a few Fall Out Boy bracelets and a hoodie," I said.

"Aww! Guys!" Pete shouted as we got to the van.

"What?" Joe and Patrick asked.

"Our little Andy here has a crush," Pete said as he fake cried.

"Seriously?" I asked as I laughed a little.

Patrick and Joe asked who it was, so all the way to the restaurant I had to explain what happened. We finally arrived at the restaurant about ten minutes later. Ten long minutes later. I got out and let out a sigh. We all walked in and hoped we wouldn't be recognized. That was the hard part about being famous. Sometimes you just want to live a normal life, but you can't. You don't seem to get any privacy, except when you're home after touring or something, but then you're so tired. It's definitely a process, but not always a good one. Thank god when we walked in, it wasn't very crowded. Having a show around Thanksgiving pays off.

"Hi there," the waitress said as she walked over to us.

"Hi there," Pete said.

"Table for four?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," Pete responded with a smile.

I was glad today was one of Pete's good days. He's not too fun to be around when it's one of his off days. The waitress led us to our table and she took our drink orders. After that, we all started looking over our menus.