I turned to look at him and he said. "I know it was a hard thing to have you do. But you must learn a lot of things if you are to be a good submissive. You will feel proud that you are pleasing your master and the rewards will be worth it." He tells me.

He then gets off the bed and walks over to a door where he rummages for something. I was positioning myself in an enticing way for him. I think I did a good job because I hard his intake of breath as he walked to me.

The he shows me something in his hand. "Do you know what this is?" He asked me.

"Um no" It looked like a paper weight.

"Have you ever taken anyone here?" He asked as he caressed my ass.

My eyes widened in shock. "No" I told him.

He smirk "Good then I will be you r first in yet another thing." I bit my lip. Um I don't know about this.

"This my dear is a plug. They start out small like this one and gradually get bigger. This way you will get used to the sensation and will start to stretch. I do not wish to hurt you or make it less enjoyable for you so this will be a gradual thing until you are ready for me."

I look at him and shiver both in fear and anticipation. I have a lot of friends who say that love it. But a lot that say they don't. I have not hated anything he has done so far so I will trust him.

He pulls out a bottle of lube and then flips me over and raises up my ass. He slaps me 2 times one on each cheek and I feel him bite a cheek. I moan in pleasure. Then I hear him rip a condom open and before I can blink he slams into me.

"Don't you dare cum till I tell you." He says as he repeatedly slams into me. My kitty was weeping it was so happy to finally have him in her.

He then bent over and cupped both my breasts. He pinched the nipples at the same time then moved one hand to rub on my clit. "Oh please, please can I cum" I begged.

But he just kept rubbing slowly and In a circular motion then up and down. Then circle, circle then up and down. His finger was wet from my juices then his touch was light not hard just barely there. I started to feel my kitty clench and I whimpered and he said.

"Now little one cum for me now." I started to cum so intensely a sob ripped out of my chest filled with so much emotion I cried again.

It was in the middle of all this turmoil that I felt him insert the tip of the plug. My ass clenched in response but I was so far gone it actually made my orgasm pick up in intensity.

Lucia's POV

I woke up so sated and happy. Then I turned and HOLY SHIT what had I done. He's my boss. I love my job, this cannot be good.

I looked at Nicolas boy he's such a hot man. I looked at his chest and then down his body as I liked my lips. I saw his cock stir and I wondered about the taste.

I pulled down the sheet exposing him and it just shot up to attention. Hmm I think as I inch my way down. I have always been fascinated by the mans penis. Each one is so different and unique in it's own way.

He still looked fast asleep so I figure I'm in this mess already. Might as well have fun with it. So I dart out my tongue and lick the tip like licking a lollypop.

It twitches and he moans. I hold back a giggle. Then I position myself right over it and take the tip into my mouth. He moans again. Damn it seems like he's a heavy sleeper. So I continue to suck and take him deeper into my mouth. Then I see his eyes pop open and he looks at me in shock. Then he smirks "Your starting without me" he says.

So I shrug my shoulders. "No fair" he says as he crooks his finger at me. I pop his head out of my mouth and crawl up to him.

"We have to make this fair I'm hungry to?" I look at him confused.

"Oh honey bring that kitty up her so I can make it purr while you continue to suck on my lollypop.

I got so wet with his words. Holy crap I've never did a 69 before.

Lorenzo's POV

I was all ready waiting for my Hell cat to arrive It's 6:40 pm now. Jim said I would have her by 9:pm. I have 2 more hours to go. This wait is going to kill me. I can't even have a drink. I need to be sober for this.

I also can't be as horney as I am or I will crack and my plan will be shot to hell. No this game is winner takes all. I have my heart, love and soul at stake hear.

So what's a guy to do I go jump in the shower and take care of myself again.

Erika's POV

I was in my room crying as usual, when Harley came in. "Here you are mopping again. Why don't you go see him." She tells me. But it's been over 3 weeks. He probably moved on. The thought of him with some one else makes me cry again.

So I just shake my head no.

"Well come on get dressed lets go out to eat." Maybe she's right.

I got up and showered and put on my nylons that are cut out on the ass. Not that anyone will see them but, force of habit dress to impress. I was feeling a little better when I was done dressing.

I hoped on Harleys bike and she road to a dark area. "What the fuck are we doing here?" I asked.

She stopped and got off then a care pulled up. A hot guy got out. "This better not be a blind date or I will kill you Harley." I tell her all mad.

"Oh that is a very good idea the guy says as he walks to me with a blind fold.

"No way I say" Just as I feel Harley clip a handcuff on my wrist then she swung my arm back before I could blink and had me cuffed.

"What the fuck Harley!" I scream as the guy also covers my eyes.

"We are going to take a ride honey now just be quiet and go with it." She tells me.

What the hell is going on here. "No Harley please. I'm not ready for this" I tell her.

We don't drive far then I'm helped out. "Harley please I don't want anyone else to touch me. Harley please let me go." I am helped into some where and then My clothes are cut off and I am left in my nylons only and the cuffs behind my back.

I am then placed on a chair and the cuffs are moved to the front of me now. I sit hear all quiet wondering what's next?????

Lorenzo's POV

I stripped her and now have her on time out. I sit and look at her as I decide just how far I plan to push her. But for now she's mine....

******************************************************

House music rocks check out the video it's lame but the music rocks...

Comment.............................................................................

Vote....................................................................

Fan............................................................