Chapter 3

I have a killer headache but do not want to leave you hanging so here goes. Unedited so tell me if I have to edit a lot...

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Chapter 3

Harley's POV

Oh my goodness this guy Jim is sexy as hell. I have to have him. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. To stop fantasizing about him and those big hands all over my body. We talked about his plan to take Erika to Lorenzo. She needs him like she needs her next breath. She just seems to be falling apart without Lorenzo.

Like Brooklyn Rose she needs her happy ending. I will be one of the people that pushes her to get it. But I'm going to have me this tale drink of water as I help my friend.

But no matter how many advances I made at him. He did not take the bait. I don't think he's gay. My gaydar did not go off. So could it be that he just doesn't find me attractive. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I had changed into a black dress with a plunging back but still he seems to be containing himself. I came and sat on my bed as he talked to me. But still nothing. He finally said he had to leave and I was left all hot and bothered and no Jim.

This sucks....

Angelicious POV

I can't believe he just left me hear with all this stuff on "Oh my God no!!!" I scream as I feel myself get so close to Cumming but then the vibration stops. I feel the tears start to come and I can't cum...

I feel every tingle inside my purring kitty and then that vibration on my clit is just making me go insane. How long does he plan on keeping me like this. I don't think I can hold off much longer.

There good the contractions have started to stop but I have yet to cum. Then I feel them hum to life again. Oh god Lord this is a torture of the worst kind. I close my eyes trying to hold off another wave of emotions threatening to rip through me.

I feel like I'm going crazy now. The sensations are so intense I love it and hate it at the same time. The dirty side of me can't help but wonder what type of punishment Dirty Boy might have in store for me if I allow myself to cum..

No I have to master this self control. But no matter what I tried to think about it only served to take my mind of what is happening and then the vibrations would start again.

Then the door opens and he walks in "Ahh my little angel has managed to hold off. Such a good girl will get a reward." He says.

I see him pull the control out of his pocket and feel him shut it down. Oh thank goodness I think. He then walks over to me and unties me. Thee rope burned my skin around my ankles and the knot got more tighter at my back from all the pulling I did to take my mind off of the sensations.

He scooped me up in his arms as I let the sobs take over and I cried like a baby.

He cooed at me "It's ok my little dirty girl. You did a good job." He cradled me until my sobs stopped. Then he added that special cream to the areas where the rope was. It felt a lot better. Then he placed me on a bed and laid down next to me.