One of them! [CH.5]

It's been quite a while since you and Ichi had both confessed your love for each other. You were so happy...and Ichi seemed happier than ever! You were so glad he had felt the same love you feel for him! Lately, he hasn't been showing up, though. You've been so worried, but his brothers have been trying to tell you it's alright and he's okay. You're not sure if you can trust them or not... Ichi has ranted and vented about almost all of them before, so you don't think you should trust them. But you trusted them anyways, who knows why? You've been so paranoid about him lately, that you've missed work and haven't answered your phone. When you finally went back to work, you boss yelled at you, asking if you even heard the voice messages or got his missed calls. You said no, and this made him even more angry. At this point, you were starting to get somewhat scared. Your boss yelled at you, telling you that you were fired. 'Great, fired on my first job here! Good job, [Y/N]! You fucked up, as usual.' You though to yourself as you were exiting what used to be your workplace. 'What am I gonna tell mom and dad? .............. I guess I'm a NEET now! Hehe, guess I'm one of them (The Matsuno brothers).' .... The Matsuno brothers? Oh my God, you completely forgot about Ichi! Where could he be?!! Was he really okay when his brothers tried to assure you that he was safe and completely fine?! What if they were just trying to keep you from worrying or getting upset because something really bad happened to him?!  "FUCK NO," you whispered to yourself as you ran as fast as you could and bursted into their house. "WHERE IS HE?!" You looked around and only saw Mr Painful Womanizer. Ugh... "Who, my Karamatsu Girl?" You snapped. "ONE, I'M NOT YOUR FUCKIN' KARAMATSU GIRL!! UNDERSTOOD?! AND TWO, YOU KNOW WHI THE FUCK I'M MOTHER FUCKING TALKING ABOUT! ICHI! WHERE IS HE!! WHERE IS MY ICHI?!" You glared at him, breathing heavily. "....Upstairs. He has a cold. So leave him alone, he needs his rest. Okay?-- HEY- WAIT!!" You started running up the stairs as fast as your legs would let you. You burst through the door, Karamatsu screaming from behind as he chased after you. You looked around. "W-Where?!!!" Karamatsu stared at you, speechless. "N-No where. He's fine, I promise! Just, don't worry okay? He.. Has a surprise for you." Okay, NOW you no longer trusted them. "No.. You're lying," you growled. Karamatsu was starting to get scared at this point, and you thought heard walking up the stairs. You were about to shout at him some more, when a familiar deep voice interrupted you and did it for you. "Leave her alone, Shittymatsu." 'Burn.' You thought- 'WAIT,' "ICHI?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I WAS SO WORRIED! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN.. I. I WAS SO WORRIED.. I MISSED YOU SO MUC-" "Shh, I know. But guess what?" He said, looking way more confident than he ever had in his life. "Hm?" He pulled you into a hi and whispered, "I got a job!" Karamatsu had started walking down the stairs. Your face lit up. "Wow! Really?! Ichi.. That's.. THAT'S AMAZING!! Congrats!" "...thanks...for supporting me....." He blushed and kissed you. You kissed him back and smiled. "Sadly, I got fired at mine.. My boss was so mad. He was yelling at me, and I was kinda really terrified. But it's alrigh-" "IN THE PET SHOP!? I'LL GIVE THAT BASTARD A REASON TO SHOUT!! I'LL MAKE HIM REGRET HE WAS EVER EVEN BORN! I HOPE HE FUCKING-" "no, no! Ichi.. It's fine! I swear," you chuckled, petting his head. "It's alright. Don't do that, I'll get in even more trouble-- you do realize hat, right??" "Tch.. I guess so," he huffed in agreement. "So, where do you work?" "Sadly, at this shifty flower shop that Shittymatsu visits way too much. That's why he knew, if you couldn't tell. He didn't wanna tell you because I threatened him that if he did I would make sure he would regret the day he was born. Haha, I wanted to tell you myself.. So...." "Awesome! I might visit you at work sometime~" You cooed. He blushed, and hugged you tighter. After a while, you two pulled away from the hug. "What did I ever do to deserve a girl like you?" He said. "You're amazing. You were born, that's what you did! Ichi, I'm proud of you and everything you do and I accept you for who you are! You're just so adorable!" He blushed and slightly smiled. "Yeah, yeah.. Well you are too." "Hmf. No I'm not," you laughed, "I'm fat, I got fired from my job, I can't do anything right, I'm stupid and--" "shh, no you're not. You're perfect, My Kitten." He kissed you and you both blushed. "T-Thank you. I love you." "I love you too," Ichi smiled. Suddenly you heard a camera taking a picture...? What the- OH MY GOD IT'S THE LITTLE PINK BASTARD KNOWN AS TODOMATSU OR 'TOTTY'. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You screeched. "Hehe, just posting it to my blog! NEW OTP! ;3c" He ran off. Wow. The bastard. I looked over and saw Ichimatus had fled the scene. All the Matsuno brothers were getting back home, so you decided to leave. You walked back into your apartment, not even bothering to say hi or bye to any of them, slammed the door, walked to your bed and lay there for what seemed like an endless loop of time. Hmm..... You finally fell asleep, unsure of the time or if it was night or day when you arrived home because you and not payed any attention to the world around you, rather just to your thoughts.
. . .
T o B e C o n t i n u e d ! ! !

Author's Notes: So sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, it is currently 4AM and I'm on my phone! If I happen to find any, I will try and fix them ASAP! I hope you guys liked this chapter ;u; btw the cover art for this chapter is by yours truly! (Me xD) Anywho, this chapter is long overdue and I'm SO sorry, I've been extremely busy and a lot has been going on but I hope you enjoyed it and that every bit of it was worth it! Sorry if it seems short! See you in the next chapter! :P Tysm for reading!!~