Meeting His Brothers! [Ch.3]

You had fallen asleep on the couch after eating dinner, and you woke up to a knock on the door. You lazily sat up, rubbed your eyes, and yawned. "What time is it..." You mumbled to yourself, looking over at a clock. 10:00am. "Huh.." You got up from the couch and shouted at the door, "hang on! I'll be there in a second." You walked over to the bathroom and got ready for the day, and changed your clothes. You went to go walk over to the door, and opened it to find Ichimatsu again!

- Ichimatsu POV -
Karamatsu woke me up with his stupid painful voice this morning. Stupid fucking Shittymasu! I remembered that girl I met, [Y/N]. Hahahaha, my stupid brothers will be so jealous. Anyways, [Y/N] seemed interested in meeting them, so why not show her to them? I wonder why she stuck around me anyways, I'm trash. Oh well. I got dressed and went over to the front door of our house. "NII-SAN, NII-SAN!" I heard Jyushimatsu shout at me. I turned around, "Eh?" "NII-SAN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?? CAN I COME TOO? ARE WE GONNA PLAY BASEBALL!? YEAH NII-SAN! LET'S PLAY BASEBALL, NII-SAN!!" Man, I swear he's too much for me sometimes! I tried to calm him down by stroking his head, letting him know I needed to meet up with someone and I'd be back shortly. He nodded and ran off yelling "MUSCLE MUSCLE! HUSTLE HUSTLE!" I finally left and went to knock on [Y/N]'s door. . . . No response. I started to get nervous. What if she wasn't home? What if she hates me now? What if she hated me all along? Man, I get used so much.. I should've never put my trust in her to be my friend and the one I crush on in the first pl- I was then interrupted by [Y/N]'s voice telling me to wait and that she'll be there shortly. I sighed in relief and waited for her. She opened the door and smiled warmly, saying"Hi, Ichi~!"

- Your First Person POV -
You smiled and said "Hi, Ichi~!" "...hello, [Y/N]." He said back. "How are you?" "I'm good," he replied, "what about you?" "I'm good myself, thanks!" "Um.. So you seemed interested in meeting my brothers... Would you like to come and meet them?" "Sure!! I'd love that, Ichi!" "o..okay, cool." He seemed nervous about showing you to his brothers, but the nervousness went away, you guess. You walked with him to his house, holding his hand without realizing. You walked in and you were still holding his hand. He cleared his throat, "Jyushiiii!" You heard loud, fast footsteps running towards this way. It was a guy who looked almost exactly the same as Ichi! He wore a yellow jacket with the green symbol on it, and he wore blue shorts. "NII-SAN, NII-SAN YOU'RE BACK!!!-" He looked at you with that big smile of his and he gasped. "NII-SAN BROUGHT A GIRL!" Soon 4 other guys came in. A blue one wearing sunglasses, a red one, and a pink one followed by a green one. They were all talking about how Ichi had brought you into the house. They were asking you things like, Red one: "Are you Ichi's girlfriend?" The green one: "How old are you?" Pink one: "Are you single?" Blue one: "So you've finally come, my Karamatsu Girl~ Your eyes are like the-- OOF!" but blue was interrupted by Ichi punching him and shouting "Shut up, Shittymatsu!" Holy shit! Yellow one: "How long have you known nii-san? Do you like nii-san??" God DAMN, so many questions. Once they all went quiet, you replied in quite a few sentences. "I'm... My name is [Y/N]. I met your brother, Ichi, just yesterday but I think we're pretty good friends so far. You may have noticed my cat ears and tail, correct? Uh, don't ask about those okay? Anyways, moving on, I'm from America but I moved here for adventure, and for a cool job America can't offer. Also, I came here for the experience and because I had already learned Japanese, so I thought it'd be cool! Plus, I watch anime. I'm Ichi's friend that's a girl, but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm dating him......" Yet, you thought to yourself. "I'm [Either your age or the same age as Ichi. I'm not sure his exact age, so Imma say 23.] and yes I am single, as of right now. And yes, I like Ichi..." They all stared at you in shock, and Ichi blushed. You noticed this, so you saved yourself and Ichi by saying "O-Oh! I mean.. As.. As a friend!" Everyone sighed in relief, and Ichi seemed to calm down. "So.. What are your names?" you asked, confused on who was who. Red: "Osomatsu" Blue: "Karamatsu~" Green: "Choromatsu" Yellow: "HI!! MY NAME IS JYUSHIMATSU!! MUSCLE MUSCLE HUSTLE HUSTLE!!!!" Holy shit, this guy. Pink: "Hehe, I'm Todomatsu! But you can call me Totty~!" "Oh my God!! "Totty" is at it again!" Oso said, rubbing a finger under his nose. "Ah.. Well, what do you guys wanna do?" You asked. After a while of hanging out with them, you saw it was 1am and decided to go home.

*** Time Skip ***
You've been in Japan for nearly 7 months and with Ichi's help, you finally got a job! You guys are BEST friends and you swear to God you feel like there's something more than friendship...
*****

~ Author's Note:
Yuuup. Chapter 3 for ya ;u; I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, I'm on my phone plus I'm tired. I try to reread through what I've written 5-10 times to make sure I didn't make any errors, but sometimes my eyes skip right past stuff. Anyways yeah, I hope you're enjoying my story so far! I'm being as creative as I can, and I'm working on this fanfic to the best of my abilities Sooo yeah! See ya in the next chapter, and thank you guys SO much for the kind comments and the favorites/votes n stuff~! Have a WONDERFUL day!~

P.S: Have an idea? Wanna see it in my story? Tell me your ideas and I'll see if I can put them into my story!!! ^^