A new friend! [Ch.2]

Woah. Woah what the FUCK?! You spun around, and oh, you should've known. It's him again. Not that you were bothered by it, but it seemed pretty weird. Anyways, you wanted to continue your walk. Maybe you could lose weight! You were somewhat lost in your own thoughts, not noticing Ichi's terrified and embarrassed expression that he was obviously trying to keep expressionless but was failing. "Sorry..." He started to back away from you. "H-Huh? O-Oh! Um.. It's...." You paused, not knowing how long you must've been staring at him without noticing due to being lost in your thoughts. He stopped backing away and stared. "It's quite alright! At least you aren't making fun of me, right? Anyways...... .... It.. It was a little weird that you did that...?" "...I really love cats." He said, blushing madly. "Ah... So do I! I mean, why wouldn't I? I have cat ears and a cat tail." You sighed, remembering your past. You started to feel a little sad but you told yourself you'd be alright and tried to ignore it. You needed to finish your walk anyways, so you looked at Ichimatsu, sighed, and said, "I was talking a walk so... I'm gonna continue to do that. You can tag along if you want...?" He nodded and followed you on your walk. You two talked about your lives, what you like and etc. You told him how you too do not yet have a job but you are looking for one. He told you how he was a sextuplet and had five other brothers that looked like him. You kinda wanted to meet them, but he didn't describe them as the best types of people.
- Time skip -
After the walk, you were back in your house watching Japanese tv shows. You felt not as lonely now that you've met Ichimatsu. And maybe you'll get to meet his family! He seems... You dunno... Maybe you kinda like him.

~ Author's notes:
Nm to say other than I hope you're enjoying the story!! I'm sorry I'm kinda a bad writer ;-; I'm more of a reader so y'know. At least I'm trying right? X'D Anyways.. If you do happen to be fat (like me) don't feel bad about it like how the reader does in the story. ;n;
Enjoy your day!~