01

this story does not have any connections to killing the dead. 🌞

the purge

in 2022 of january, the korean governmental decision has been made, which says that all kinds of crimes -- including murder -- is legal for a period of 24 hours, weekly.

most kids on a normal saturday morning would be at school until 10pm, studying.

"hello. it is the president of south korea, here to announce that today, jan 1st of 2022, we will be associating with the american government. the government sanctions a weekly 12-hour period during which all criminal activity -- including murder -- is legal. but instead of once a year, we're making it every saturday, and 12 hours? oh no no, 24 hours." this was being announced through phones, speakers, televisions, and computer screens.

the classroom was dead silent.

"how will doing this help korea you ask? this happening, people will get rid of their hatred by legalizing crimes, and then to decrease the rate of crime in the year, and to maintain a high economic level in korea by taking out the poor peoples' lives and to give the priority for the high class people to live. "

> first day of the purge
> south korea's population
= 50,511,440

a minute later, the teachers were trying to contact their head while the students began to murmur, everyone wanting to know what the fuck was going on.

"this is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement on the first purge. at the siren, all emergency services will be suspended for 24 hours. the police can't be called. hospitals will suspend help."

"what the?.." a student whispers.

"okay kids, remain ca -- " before mrs. kim could even say more, the glass shattered, a bullet now in mrs. kim's head.

upon hearing the shattering of the glass, some kids began to scream, some held their heads in anger, fear, and confusion, some got under the desks, and others ran, wanting their parents to maybe come to the rescue.

"the school is now on lockdown."

"seokjin, stay close to me." jeon jungkook says to his older fellow, kim namjoon.

"we'll all stick together, don't get lost boys." kim seokjin, the eldest of the boys states.

"hyung, i'm scared. i don't wanna die." kim taehyung says in a weak voice, hiding under the desk along with the boys.

"yaah...don't say that. we'll make it out of this alive." park jimin affirmed.

"jimin is right! we will make it out alive." jung hoseok clarifies. multiple fires of the gunshot was then heard.

"run!"

💓

shin minji was in culinary class, applying the raw meat to the pan when the announcement was made. minji was the cute type, but if you do anything wrong, she will be unleashed and will preach. most girls hated her for her cuteness and always stealing their man and will probably be after her.