|2.9|

Ori's p.o.v
Today we're doing interviews and then G's concert.

"Mama loves you." I rub my tummy.

"Hey." G hugs me from behind.

"Hey." I smile.

"You okay?" G asks.

"I'm fine." I smile.

"Come on, we have an interview with the rest." He pulls me.

It's Nate, Andrea, Sam, Marty and G I'm on the couch. Im sitting on G's lap.

"Guys since they didn't all fit on a couch Ori sat on G." one of the interviewer says.

"We don't want to cause trouble." Sam smiles.

"So thoughtful." She said.

"So today we're here with Dana and myself." She says.

"Lara we're accompanied by some lovely people. Sammy Wilkinson, Nate Maloley or Skate, Andrea Russett, Marty Grimes, G Eazy and Ori Van Roosevelt." Dana says. I smile and greet them.

"So how does it feel likes being here and modeling?" Lara asks.

"First of wow! Amazing." Andrea answers.

"Great." Nate says.

"I still can't believe it." Sam says.

"It's cool." Marty says.

"I'm touring and modeling which is cool." G smiles.

"I like it, and actually Oli she came with us." I smiles. "In fact guys I love working with Oli not just because she's my friend and we go way back but cause she's so professional and she flew with us from the states to Europe." I smile.

"So Oli'sWeds how is she?" Lara asks.

"She's an amazing lovely girl." Nate says cheekily.

"She's lovely." Sam says.

"I love her, she's the sweetest thang ever." Andrea says.

"She's great." Marty says.

"She's cool, nice super down to earth girl." G says.

"Absolutely lovely, I love her to death. I see her as one of my sister." I smile.

"Are you guys single?" Dana asks.

"Yeah." We all say in union, we turn to look around and laughs.

"Are you sure Ori?" Dana asks. I nod my head.

"I mean show these cute pictures with Cole." Lara says. They are some from the night we meet, then some from our date and after I told him I was pregnant and we went for an ice cream.

"Wow, I never knew those were taken." I say.

"You guys are just friends?" Dana asks.

"Yeah, we barely met." I smile. "Funny thing, when I had posted a good morning picture and I was in my sleep wear he kept getting tweeted at with that picture and he texted me asking why was he getting me half naked tweeted at." I laugh.

"What about you and Blackbear?" Lara asks.

"Like I said, I'm single and I'm friends with them." I smile.

*
We're all getting ready and I'm going on stage with G and James which I very much enjoy. I didn't feel comfortable in the interview since she brought up the whole Derek situation and they made a joke saying isn't he taken already. Rude ass bitches.

"We're going up come on." I hear James say.

"Coming." I take a picture and go on ig to post it.

OrlindaVanRoosevelt

Since it's hot in here, once I go outside I'll be freezing

Since it's hot in here, once I go outside I'll be freezing. I'm going up with James and G. I'm excited guys!

"Guys Ori, has a little surprise for us." G says.

"James is actually going to help me with this song. I'm doing two, they're not mine it's just a cover." I smile.

"I don't ever ask you, Where you've been, And I don't feel the need to, Know who you're with." I sing.

"Just a little bit of your heart, Just a little bit is all I'm asking for, Just a little bit of your heart, Just a little bit is all I'm asking for." I finish, I look at the crowd and some of the fans are crying.

"I love you guys, thank you guys for everything." I smile.

"Loving can hurt, Loving can hurt sometimes, But it's the only thing that I know. When it gets hard, You know it can get hard sometimes, It is the only thing that makes us feel alive." I sing it, I give it my everything.

"And if you hurt me. Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed. Inside these pages you just hold me. And I won't ever let you go. When I'm away. I will remember how you kissed me. Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street. Hearing you whisper through the phone, Wait for me to come home." My voice cracks at the end and I feel tears running down my face. G notices and quickly hugs me. I pull away and quickly leave the stage.

"We love you Ori!" I hear them chant. I keep running to the back stage and I bump into someone.

"Shh. Shh." I hear Nate.

"I thought I would make it! I thought I could sing it" I cry harder on his shirt.

"You we're wonderful!" He hold me. "I'm not saying this just cause I'm your cousin but because you were and I'm sure they can agree with me! They are chanting they love you Ori!" Nate says.

Words//836//
Awe poor Ori, it still hurts her. Don't forget to vote, comment and share and check out my others books. Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.
Updated: October 28, 2016