|5.0|

Andreas p.o.v.

"Aren't you the cutest baby?" I ask Ethel. She gives me a smile.

"Can you take care of her while we go talk to my parents?" Ori asks. I nod my head admiring Ethel. She's the cutest baby of them all. I love her so much. I feel a flash go on. I turn to look and find Octavio with the camera in his hand, he took a picture of Ori and I.

"We don't have many pictures of you." Octavio says flashing me a smile. I nod my head. "We don't have much with you and Ethel." He adds.

"Can I have my child back?" Ori asks after a while of Octavio and I having her.

"Yes you can." I say handing Ethel over.

"You too been getting along?" Ori asks. We nod our heads. "Nothing like G and you?" Ori asks specifically to me.

"Nothing like G and me." I say. "You're brother is civil. G isn't with me, but it's okay because he species it up. Conversations don't die." I smile at her.

"That's nice." She says. She knows I don't have feelings for anyone and just like her I'd love to see Gerald with Lany. They are perfect for each other. "Now Tavo don't bore my best friend to death." She warns playfully and walks away with Ethel.

"So you and G?" Octavio asks.

"We're close friends." I say looking at him. He nods his head.

"It looked like you guys were together." He says.

"Well we aren't. Don't you have close friends who happen to be girls?" I ask.

"Not really." He says.

"It's a yes or no, not a not really." I say.

"My closes friends wife's, so I guess I do have friends who happen to be girls." He says making me smile.

"You see now don't just assume things." I say looking into his eyes. He nods his head as he holds my glaze. "Have you eaten already?" I ask.

"Yes. Have you?" He asks. I nod my head. "What do you think about Lany and G?" He asks.

"They're great people." I say.

"Like in a relationship." He clarifies himself.

"They would look great. If they're happy I'm happy." I say smiling.

"You want them together." He points out the obvious. I nod my head.

"Do you like Lany?" I ask him.

"Not in the dating way, from the conversation we had she is pleasant and funny." He says. I nod my head.

"What do you think of Derek?" I ask.

"I think he's a good person, we all commit mistakes in our lives. It's good to learn from them. Ori and him are meant to be." He says in all honesty.

"What about him and Ori?" I ask.

"Ori and him are meant to be, they work so well together. Sometimes things have to fall apart to fall back into place. I like them together." He says looking at them.

"Yeah, I hated Derek for a while." I admite. He turns around looking surprise. "When Ori and him broke up it took a toll on all of us, it hit her and it hit all of us. We're all very close and I haven't seen her like this about anyone. She got back on her feet and I'm proud." I say. He nods his head.

"You truly care for her." He says smiling.

"Of course I do she's my best friend, she was really good to me when I first moved to LA, she's been there." I say.

"I wish I would of been there for her more after their split." He says.

"Gerald told me about the updates." I say looking at him. "You can be there for her now, for your niece. Don't let something tragic happen so you'll be there. Ori also told me you would call her at least once a week." I say making him smile.

"She told you?" He asks. I nod my head.

"You're her big brother, she loves you to death. She doesn't really mention you to her fans cause she knows you like to keep your life private as much as you can." I say making him smile.

"Her fans are crazy." He says.

"Yeah they are." I laugh. "We love that about them, they are so dedicated." I say. "Trust your nieces has more followers than Ori and Derek combined." I say making him laugh.

"You guys seem to be getting along." Sandra says coming along.

"Yeah." I nod my head.

"I don't like her." Sandra comments.

"I know." I give her a small smile.

"I know you do." She leans on me. "I'm go talk to Tez and Leigh, later." She says walking away from us.

"She doesn't like my cousins girlfriend?" Octavio asks. I stay quiet and observe him for a bit. "Ori told me, his girlfriend wanted to fight her. Wasn't pretty." He says.

"Sandra doesn't like her, she thinks everybody is throwing themselves at him." I say.

"She's insecure. I would of loved to seen Ori fight her." He says making me break a smile.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, when we were younger she would tend to get into fights with our cousins and people who hurt or insulted her or her love ones." He says.

"I would of love to see that." I say.

"I think my dad has a recording of her actually fighting one of our fathers friends daughters." He says smirking.

"I'd like to see that." I say.

"I'll show you." He says taking my hand in his leading me towards I have no idea where.

Words//936//
I️ enjoyed writing it.
Updated: Nov 17, 2017