|0.1|

Ori's P.O.V.
I'm doing an interview today, not so happy about it. I mean that's life right? You fall and you get right back up? Maybe you scrape your hands and knees but you didn't die. Thankfully I'm doing my interview with my best friend G, not Gilinsky, but G Eazy.

"Guys today we have two special guests joining us. The one and only G Eazy and Orilinda." Meg says, which is our cue to walk on stage, wave and sit down. We did as told. She was mostly chatting which I didn't mind.

"So, Ori and G your new music together is coming out, what can we expect?" She asked.

"Well you can expect a lot of cursing cause of G, a bit of cursing done by me." I say.

"She actually wanted to keep it clean but I'm like, 'No, Ori that's not me.'She kept saying, 'but my ma.'" G laughs.

"Hey, I have some young fans, I don't want them to hear that. But it does sound a lot better with the cursing." I admit.

"So Ori, I'm not going to ask you this stupid question about how are you with this whole deal cause baby girl, I feel you. So, we'll skip this bullshit and give you a present I have for you." She says which surprised me.

"Meg you surprised her." G laughed.

"I'm glad. Bring them on." She says. I see a fireman, police man and a doctor, they couldn't be stripers- take that back.

"Woo" I scream. They started moving their hips slowly, then they started stripping.

"She's enjoying it." G laughs.

"Can I have their business card?" I ask after they finished dancing.

"Yes, you can." The doctor said giving me the card and winking at me.

"I'll make sure to contract them for my friends party." I laugh.

"Wow, it's hot in here." Meg fans her self.

"Says the one who brought them." G teases.

"G is jealous." Someone from the crowd said.

"Who said that? Cause you're so right." G said causing us to laugh.

"So, Ori that was the first part of the gift the second part is for you and G." She says.

"Yaye, are we having girl stripers?" G asks.

"Calm down horn dog." I say laughing.

"No G, actually your fans helped with this, we asked them to send in video messages for you guys." She says.

"Thank you" I say. They're all so cute, I love them all.

"Hey Ori, we just wanted to let you know that we love you no matter what. You're absolutely amazing, gorgeous, and so talented. We all understand if you have to take a break and focus on your self right now, We'll still love you." They say causing me to cry. G noticed so he pulled me into a hug, he sat me on his lap while he rocked me back and forth.

"Shh." He whispered in my ear.

"They love you, I love you, we all love you, baby." G whispered.

"Let's show them how much you love them. That you're okay or you'll be okay." He whispers. After a while I stop crying.

"I'm sorry guys for crying." I say.

"Ori you don't have to apologize, we understand. And holy wow guys, we just experienced a Gori moment." She says.

"What's their name?" I ask.

"Cali and Calin. They're siblings." she says.

"Cali and Calin thank you baby's. I love you guys so much, I love all of you guys." I say.

"Hey Ori and G Eazy I love you guys so much. I wanted to know if you guys are dating? You guys are like mom and dad goals." The fan asks.

"No, we're not." G says quickly.

"Yet." Someone from the crowd screams.

"No guys, we're just best friends." G says.

"Guys he's fam." I say. We talked some more about the music and a bit of our personal life. G was a great best friend and tried to draw the attention to him since she kept asking these question of our personal life, but while asking them she would look at me. She flirted with G which is funny.

Words//695//
The first chapter is here. Eh I am nervous!
Updated: