1 | first day back

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Harry sighed as he heard the familiar alarm clock noise go off. He lifted his hand and turned it off quickly before it woke Loren up. She had been up most of the night crying.

Loren had just turned four months old and she was getting better about not waking up every night, but last night she seemed to have an ear ache because she was literally up almost all night screaming and crying.

It seemed as if Harry didn't turn the alarm off quick enough though as a few second later he heard Loren start crying quietly in her cot next to his bed.

Harry sighed softly and then sat up, rubbing his eyes. He was so tired. He hadn't slept a full night in so long and he just wanted to sleep forever. He contemplated for a few seconds just skipping school today, but it was his first day of junior year, and he wanted to go.

Harry yawned and then stood up from the bed, picking Loren up and rocking her gently. "Good morning, Princess." He said and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Loren calmed down once Harry picked her up and it was a relief to Harry.

He went downstairs and quickly made her a bottle while entertaining her before his mother came downstairs, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Good morning." She said and gave Harry a sympathetic smile.

Harry's mother was a saint in this situation, helping Harry out every chance she could with Loren. "Good morning." He replied softly as he fed Loren the bottle.

"Want me to take care of her while you go get ready?" Anne asked as she pulled out stuff to make coffee with.

"No, mum, I've already told you that you do not have to help me as much as y-"

"Harry, give me Loren. Go get ready."

"But m-"

"Harry..." Anne said sternly and Harry nodded and handed over the baby girl to his mother and thanked her, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Anne was Harry's rock. She was so supportive of him and helped him whenever she could, which Harry was so thankful for.

Harry had gotten pregnant last year in his sophomore year when he was fifteen. He was so young that even he didn't want to believe that it was true, but it was, and there wasn't any escaping it. Once Harry told his mum and his step-dad, Robin, they couldn't believe it either at first. Nonetheless, both were super supportive of whatever Harry wanted to do.

Harry wanted to move out and get his own place because he didn't want to be a burden to his mother, but Anne wasn't having it and said that she wanted him home at least until he graduated. Harry was grateful and would never be able to thank his mother enough.

Harry went back upstairs and got into the shower, washing off the spit up from Loren and the greasiness from his hair from not showering the past couple of days. He just didn't have time to. Loren occupied his every day life all day. Not that he minded that she needed him.

Once he was done, he hopped out of the shower and dried himself off before going to his closest and putting on a new pair of boxers. Harry decided that he wasn't going to dress up for his first day because it didn't matter.

No matter how "okay" and "together" that Harry looked, there was no doubt in his mind that he'd be the talk of the school.

Harry didn't care about anyone at his school thought except maybe for Louis. Though he'd be the talk of the school too.

Once Harry told Louis that he was pregnant, Louis acted okay with it and told Harry everything would be fine, but over the next few weeks Louis became distant. A few days later, Louis broke up with Harry and said that the baby was too much for him.