pony for Hana

I was walking home from my best friend house, by myself. Her mom offered to drive me home, but I didn't want to inconvenience her so I told her my sister was picking me up at the gas station around the corner. She knew it was a lie, but went along with it anyway. I was walking over to the DX because my crush Ponyboy's big brother worked there, and I was hoping I could "accidentally" run into Ponyboy😍 when I got there I saw Sodapop, about to jumped by some Soc'. I couldn't let that happen. I pulled out my blade and walked over in that direction, and stood by Soda as the Socials surrounded us. "Oh, little greaser girl trying to protect her crush?" I knew this Soc. He tried to kill Ponyboy, till' Jonny threatened him. "No, his brother." The words slipped out of my mouth before I could comprehend what I was saying. Soda looked at me a little shocked before smirking a little. Next thing I knew Bob leaped at me and I was engulfed in a peaceful darkness. I slowly begin to stir. My head is KILLING me I need an advill. I slowly begin to raise my body and walk towards the cabinet when I realize I'm not at home.....? I'm surrounded by 1... 2, 3, 4...5.... 6, 7..... boys. One of them is Jonny Cade, I always see him at lunch. Another is Soda, Pony's big brother. Then two-bit, who's like 18. We have alit of classes together, which is weird, cuz' I'm in the 8th grade. A couple other boys I don't recognize, and then finally, Ponyboy. Oh, great, now I'm shaky. One boy, who looks like the oldest, gives Pony a look, then signals for the other to leave. "Uhhh, Hana?" Yes, Ponyboy?" "I know you like me Soda told me....." I feel my face flush with heat. "Yeah, I do." He looks me dead in the eye, gets a real serious look on his face...... Then smiles the widest, cutest smile I've ever seen, then speaks. "Good I like you to." I'm in total shock, and feel my face heat up a little more. "Why didnt you ever tell me?" He looks at the floor. "I was embarrassed....." His voice trails off, then he turns crimpson red. Our moment is over when Darry comes waltzing in with the advill, and spilt water all over me!