Sibling love (Dally)

This was a request from dally_winston182

Hi.I'm Delilah Amy Winston, I'm 15 years old with dark brown hair with eyes to match. My mom died when I was a little girl and my dad doesn't care about me at all. My family consists of my gang
Ponyboy(14)
Jonny(16)
Sodapop(16-17)
Steve(17)
Two-Bit(18)
Darry(20).
Then there's Dallas, my big brother. He's 18 and pretty handsome if I do say so myself. (We look a lot alike.) Although he's three years older than me, were real close. He's more than just my sibling he's my BEST friend! Once a month we both set aside everything for one evening so we can have a brother sister "date." Lucky me today was that day! I'm so exited this is my favorite day of the whole month! It's about 5:00 now so Dally should be here any minute! This isn't a formal event so my outfit is simple, denim shorts with an American flag tee-shirt, and my hair down, falling past my shoulders. Once I'm done getting ready Dally Knocks on my bedroom door. "Ready yet Delilah?" "Yeah one sec." I said grabbing my small over the shoulder purse I had draped across the back of study chair in my room, then flung open the door. Dally and I link arms pretending to be a princes or princess or something, we always do this, I guess you could say we're making fun of royalty, because we talk in funny accent and pretend to be way more formal than we actually are. It's just a fun brother sister thing we do, we used to always play Cinderella all the time when I was a little girl but I kind of grew out of that....Anyways we walked out of the house and over to the bridge with the lake right underneath, you can see the little Minnows and tadpoles swimming in the water below. We talked for about an hour or so, then we head over to the Dingo to get something for dinner. While we were at the dingo Dally kept asking me about boys, how school was going, and you know, the usual things that we always talked about, but he told me something about himself... You see the thing with Dally is, he doesn't usually open up about the important stuff, but he'll talk about the stupid useless stuff all day long. so if he says something important you know it must really really matter! " Delilah, I want to tell you but you gotta promise not to tell the guys ok.?" I want really sure if was a statement or a question, but I answered anyways, "ok I promise." I found the one." I was a little shocked. " the one what?" I I managed to stand out pretty sure I already know what the answer is." I found the puppy I'm going to buy!" Oh thank goodness he gave me a heart attack there for a second. Then he grinned and we walked over to the pet store and purchased and adorable husky puppy then walked away over to the Curtis house. This is been the best brother sister "date" I've been on!