Another Dally for Elyea

Prompt-
Elyea was with pony and Jonny, when they killed Bob, so obviously she went with them to hide in the church, when it tragically burned to ash.
Luckily, Jonny got out alive, unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Elyea. She pushed Jonny out of the way of the burning roof, only to sacrifice, herself! And this time Dally wasn't close enough to same her.

Dally's P.O.V.
I sit In the hospital along Elyea's bed side. I look down, then tightly closed my eyes, hoping that when I opened them, everything would be back to normal. No dead Soc, no hiding, no church, no fire, just normal. I open my eyes, and slowly look up. Nope still messed up. I feel my eyes feel with tears, as I see Elyea laying there on the hospital bed, asleep, and broken. I begin to let words pour out of my mouth freely, with no hesitation. "Baby, don't go, please don't die. I love you." I choke on words, and tears, then continue. "Id you... Don't make it, then..... Neither will I." "Elyea please I can't live without you." I didn't notice I was crying until now. I slowly plant what might be my final kiss on her hand, then lips and close my eyes. Until. I felt a twitch, and at first I thought it was myself, until I heard the most wonderful sound. "D-Dally?" "Elyea!" "I-I heard every word " he smiles with tears in eyes.

THE END!