Steve imagine

This ones dedicated to DalWinchester you rock girl ily! ❤

Plot so far- last night Dallas (not Winston I mean DalWinchester ) and Steve where at the drive in when some Soc came in and sat by them. After Dallas got up to go get some cokes and popcorn, the Soc got really flirty! Steve laughed and giggled along to be nice but Dallas took it as him flirting with her. She dumped the coke and popcorn all over him and stormed off back to the house they share.

Steve's POV.

Now- it's 8 o'clock and Dallas hasn't talked to me In two hours. She even locked me out of the house! "Dallas baby open the door please!" I call at the open window in desperate hopes she hears me. As I begin to loose hope for the night I heard the window open. "What?" She says coldly. "Babe please let me explain." She roles her eyes and makes her way down stairs when I hear the click of the door unlocking. "Well, go on." I begin to walk in walk in the door towards the living room as she follows close behind me. I take my seat and she sits across from me and I begin to explain myself. After I assured her that the Soc was flirting with me she sat there silent for moment and then spoke, "Fine, but if this EVER happens again your a dead man." I nod my head a little dramatic in emphasis. She smiles and pulled me into a close, tight hug.

Sorry if that sucked, hope u liked it! ❤