Chapter Forty-Two

It took ages to find a parking space and it ended up costing us a fortune, but after we'd finally parked, Zoe and I walked into the airport and searched for the arrivals gate. I was literally buzzing and it added extra excitement knowing that Zoe was going to be just as happy as me very soon. My eyes were fixed on the Arrivals board until the NY flight finally came up. As people began bursting from the gate my hands began to shake. I know it had only been a few weeks but still... I missed him. Zoe began prodding me furiously until I noticed the mop of dark hair covered by a cap walking towards me. I began running towards him as I noticed Sal appearing beside him much to Zoe's surprise. Her face was a picture, she did a literal double take before leaping into his arms as he chuckled warmly. I still hadn't reached Q, my legs were beginning to wither with anticipation before he bounded towards me and embraced me with a passionate kiss. I felt him breath in the scent of my hair as his fingers looped through my curls. He was quick to lift me into the air before burying his face into my neck. When our eyes finally met, I became aware of our public display of affection and then noticed people around us clapping wildly as I flushed pink.
"Hey beautiful," he murmured, staring deeply into my eyes. "I like the shirt." I pinched him slightly before feeling Zoe punch my arm playfully.
"You knew!" She exclaimed, gesturing towards Sal.
"They forced me to keep it a secret," I giggled, leaning into Brian. Zoe broke her angry-act and wrapped her arms around Sal's neck. I quickly grabbed the handle of Q's bag and dragged him out of the airport, Zoe and Sal following behind. "So how was your flight?" I asked as he snatched his bag from my grasp and threw his other arm around my shoulders.
"Not too bad, thanks for driving here to meet us," he said with a smile.
"Yeah that thirty minute drive was a real inconvenience," I said sarcastically as I unlocked my car. He pulled a face before throwing his bag into the boot of my car. Just when I was about to jump in the driver's seat, he grasped my waist and pulled me close to him.
"I missed you so God damn much," he whimpered sincerely. A lump formed in my throat before I answered.
"I love you," was all I could reply before Zoe interrupted our moment.
"Gracie, would ya mind dropping me and Sal off at The Avery? We decided it would probably make better sense if we stay at a hotel." She suggested with a wink. I sighed melodramatically before nodding and sliding into the car.

After dropping off a loved-up Zoe and Sal at a posh hotel, Q and I went back home. The car drive was really nice. We talked loads and their were no awkward silences, it all felt really natural. When we pulled up in front of the house, I attempted to grab his bag and be a good hostess but he got their before me. I unlocked the door and the moment it was shut behind us, we were up against the wall in another passionate kiss that reminded me of the one we shared the night of the show. It felt as if we'd never been apart but the desire gave away the fact that we hadn't been with each other for three weeks. He carried me upstairs, as we laughed slightly at the intenseness.
I never want us to be apart.

Hi Guys : Just so you know, I've written out a plan for the rest of the story, and I'm guessing there will be sixty chapters in total. That's eighteen more so bare with me because a lot's going to happen. But if people really like this book, I may do a sequel, if you like the idea then please let me know in the comment section. Anyway, I'll update soon, thanks again for all your support x