Frowns Down Smiles Up

GOAL :
5 Comments & 10 Votes

Chapter 11

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared in awe at the hybrid that stood in the entrance way with a humble smile plastered on her lips. The bulbs of light above her seem to illuminate her beauty. Some woman huffed and rolled their eyes in a jealously matter when they noticed their dates staring at the girl in adoration.

The one who had been staring hard was the man that stood in front of Samantha. Jacob was speechless. Blown away of Samantha's appearance. Of course he found her beautiful without the makeup and dress but, it was rare for the hybrid to wear one which was what took him by surprise. "Y-you look-" he couldn't utter a word without making a complete fool out of himself. The beautiful girl standing in front of him was his imprint. To him, it felt as if he was imprinting on her all over again. Her eyes, smile, laugh, giggles, hugs, the memories he shared with her came all running back and crashing into his mind.

"Hello Jacob," Samantha greeted, trying to hold back the smile that wanted to surface.

Her soft angelic voice made it more impossible for him to speak. "Y-you lo-look...wow."

A laugh had come from the hybrid,"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." Small talk was something Samantha never loved doing. It all just seemed awkward to her. But since she was talking to Jacob, it's all she ever wanted to do. She didn't want to have a full blown out conversation with him not with what happened with them in the past. She needed time to register all of it. She came for her brother and only her brother, no one else.

"Sammy-"

Samantha paused him by holding up her hand. "Not now Jacob. Look I came to see and congratulate my brother and Emily on their marriage. Not to come and hear the apologizes you've been waiting to say. You can shove your sorry's up your ass. I'm not going to be wasting anymore of my time on you." With that being said, Samantha walked away leaving a very dumbstruck Jacob behind as well as a shocked pack watching them from their spot.

Samantha found herself rushing into the arms of her brothers within a second. As soon as their bodies collided with one another, not time was wasted as the Uley siblings embraced each other. "Congratulations big brother!" The hybrid promised herself that she would not cry, in front of everyone but not everything goes as planned.

"Don't ever leave me again, please." His words affected the younger Uley more then they should have and that's when the damp broke. Her eyes pooled with tears causing the older Uley to pull her closer to him. His head rested itself on her chin as hers on his chest. "Don't cry Sammy. I should be the one crying. It is my wedding remember."

Samantha managed to let out a laugh through her sobs. "I'm just so overwhelmed with everything. Jacob being here doesn't really make it helpful."

"I can always kick him out," Samuek suggested but that earned him a slap to the back. 

"I know I'm a bitch and all but I'm not that bitchy. I'll get over it. I'm a big girl. I can do this. I've done it for the past nine months. I'm pretty sure I can do it for anther nine more. Us Uley's are stronger remember?" She pulled away from the hug and looked up at him.

"Yeah, we are," He answered smiling down at her. She really has grown up. She was no longer the small, shy, innocent sister he recalled on having back then. She was more independent, more mature now.

"Sorry for ruining your tux," she apologized, wiping the aftermath of what her tears made.

"Don't stress about it. Now go get yourself cleaned up and get your ass back out here. We have a wedding to turn up to."

Samantha shook her head,"Oh god just stop brother."

***

For once in the last nine months, Samantha was actually happy. Her laughs and smiles she gave out were something that no one has heard her seen in awhile. Currently, the hybrid was playing a game of beer long with Paul. Despite the fact that she was still under the age to drink any alcohol, Charlie and Samuel, being the amazing people they are, gave her a green card to proceed with the drinking. Samantha was thankful that the alcohol beverage didn't affect her in any way. So there she was throwing the white ping pong into her last cup. Sadly, Lahote was five cups behind the hybrid, automatically giving the teenager a win on the game.

Samantha scowled as she saw the glare Paul was giving her,"Don't be such a sour wolf Lahote. Now drink up pup."

Both Jacob and Sam watched from where they stood, tagging along in the laughs and smiles everyone gave out but Samuel being the over protective brother he is, ruined the moment. "I know you're trying to apologize for the shit you did to Sammy but give her some time Jacob."

Jacob sighed and ran his fingers threw his frowning jet black hair,"She had nine months Sam. How much time does she need?" It killed him in the inside whenever the hybrid refused to speak to him.

"You cheated on her three times Jacob. If you weren't her imprint she would of been fine but you are which makes it harder for her to forgive you. She gave you more then enough chances to make it up and you just took advantage of them all. All for some human who wasn't even your imprint. My sister may say that it's fine but it is not. You should be lucky that I haven't kicked your ass out of the pack or better yet just kicked your ass in general. Thank my sister for that. She has a pure heart Jacob. No one, not even you deserve her. You want to make things right with her, don't start by saying sorry. Start by showing her that you actually care. I want her to be happy Jacob. She deserves it more then anyone."

Samuel strolled away to look for his wife while Jacob stayed in his spot and took in every word that his alpha gave. You want to make things right with her, don't start by saying sorry.

Start by showing her you actually care.

Jacob's eyes wandered over the hybrid. Seeing the bright smile on her face was more then enough for him to fight. To fight for the girl he fell in love with. To fight for the girl who made him the happiest guy ever. To fight for the girl who was always their for him since day one. To fight for the girl he wanted to spend his entire life with.

To fight for the girl who stole his heart.

***

Sorry for going M.I.A /:

I had a lot of things going on in my life that I needed to take sometime off from Wattpad. Be patient with me you guys I'm trying my very best to update my other books as well. I really wanted this chapter to be longer but I couldn't write no more /: I'll try my best to make the next chapter longer! cheesy ending but oh well aha don't forget to vote & all that fun stuff lmao also I don't think I said this in the last chapter but do you guys like the book covers?Should I change them back to how they were before? Anywho, omg I'm almost near 500 followers!! That's fucking crazy! Thank u all so much xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
Skylar