" Thank You For Everything "

GOAL :
5 Comments & 10 Votes

Chapter 8

2 weeks and three days
Later : 4 more days until Sams' wedding

It was as if history was repeating itself but it was happening so quickly.

Samantha stood in the middle of her now empty apartment. Both her and Dani's  bedrooms have been emptied out. Their clothes were already in their luggages, that are now in the car. Every plate, utensils, cleaning supplies, have all been put into storage for the time being. The bathrooms have been wiped clean which wasn't easy for Samantha and Dani. As for the furniture it all stayed the way it was before seeing as how it was included with the apartment and all. Every floor, carpet of the house was polished and vacuumed up neatly. Samantha hoped for whoever were to get this apartment they'd admire the cleanness of it first because she did not spend half of the day cleaning this apartment for nothing, when all she could of been going was watch The Vampire Diaries.

"Knock knock," Samantha heard Jennifer say.

The hybrid craned her neck to look behind her and saw her friend with a picture frame in her hand. "What's with the picture?" Jennifer said nothing else but walk up to the teenager and hand her the frame. Samantha's eyebrows knit together in confusion but nonetheless had grabbed the picture anyway. Her eyes locked themselves with the image that was inside the frame and in an instant the corners of Samantha's lips lifted up into a small smile. The picture showed both her and her brother smiling at each other with cake smudged all over their faces. It was her seventh birthday and both Uley siblings took it upon themselves to just grab a handful of cake and eat it as if their was know tomorrow.

"Where did you find this?" Samantha finally asks, as she regrouped herself and thoughts.

"It was in one of the boxes we were about to put into storage. Thought you'd might want to take it with you," Jennifer said with a shrug.

"Thank you." Samantha set the frame down and pulled her friend into a hug. The small little talks she makes with Jennifer, whether they be about Chris Hemsworth or their obsession with food and what they would crave, meant a lot to the hybrid.

"If you don't let go I'm going to start crying," Jennifer teased but in all, she really did mean it.

Samantha slightly laughed,"Take care of the guys while I'm gone. I know as soon as leave one of them are going to do or say something stupid."

"Will do," Jennifer said as she rested her in the nape of Samantha's neck. "Call me as soon as you get there. That way I know that you weren't molested by some cute guy."

"Will do," Samantha mocked but yet still laugh at her friends words.

As the two let go and gave each other a stare down, Jennifer spoke up,"It's going to be so much different without you around. At first when you had come into our lives we never realized how important you would be to us. How special you are to each and every one of us. How much of an impact you made on our lives." Samantha noticed a tear slide down Jennifer's cheek which caused her to wipe it away with the tip of her sweaters sleeve.

"Jen," Samantha's trailed off but was cut short when Jennifer indulge her into another hug.

"I'm going to miss you," Jennifer choked up.