chapter 14

A/N: hey guys I'm back. sorry for the wait, my recovery from surgery is starting to go well and I now have a lot of time to write. ill explain some more things in the bottom A/N

Now for your story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-((Y/N POV))-

    I woke up this morning feeling sick so I go to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I splash my face with water and placed a hand on my stomach. "whats going on with me. I was fine yesterday." I said before my eyes widen and I run to the toilet bending over and vomiting. "oh shit. don't tell me I'm pregnant." I flush the toilet and rinse out my mouth before brushing my teeth longer than I usually do to get out the smell. I walk back into my room and get dressed before leaving the cave to get somethings from the store not far from here.

   "(Y/N) wait up! I would like to go with you into town since Charles and Nae are on a mission." I stop walking and turn around with a smile. "Thank you Armin. I needed some help since ill be blending in with human for the first time in forever." he nods and walks beside me as we went on our way to the edge of the woods to the near by store. "say (Y/N). can I ask you something?" I look at Armin and nod my head letting him know to ask away. "weellll. I like someone, and I mean like like. but I-I don't know how to tell him. what should I do?" I place a finger on my mouth and think for a second. "Its Eren, isn't it." we finally get out the woods and I look around at some people passing by "H-how did you know?" I begin to chuckle "i see the way you guys look at each other. its the way levi and i look at each other. so just go for it." Armin nods his head and we enter the store to get somethings we and the pack needed.

~((TIME_SKIP))~

i took the pregnancy test about four minutes ago so the results should be popping up any minute now. i mess with my engagement ring waiting, thinking how id tell levi if its positive. i look down at the test and see the small bolded word pregnant. excited i run out my room and tell Erwin to look after the pack. i place the test in the pocket and turn into my wolf form before running over to the vampire HQ. i run in and go straight to his room. i change back and take deep breaths before walking into his room. "levi?" i look around then sit on his bed. "I'm right here. what do you need love?" i look up and see a towel wrapped around him loosely. i stand up and take a deep breath. "uh levi. i need to tell you something." he looks at me and tells me to continue. "Levi, I'm pregnant." he looks at me and smiles before hugging me tightly. "I'm so happy that we're having a baby and that i have you." i hug him back and kiss his head. "so now we have to have the wedding soon, huh levi." the nods his head and looks up at me, clearing his face from tears. "yeah, we should. how about two weeks from now?" i smile and and we talk about a proper date.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: alright guys here is your chapter. I'm going to start writing another story soon and this one will have one more chapter. also since I'm taking a break from sports ill have more time to write when school starts back. if this chapter gets 20 votes and 10 comments ill write a special for this story. The next one coming out is called black and white, also a Levi x reader. but that is all i have to say that i can rember at the moment.

Levi: stupid brat, you are always forgetting something

Author-chan: what ever levi

Levi: tch, remember to vote, leave suggestions and comment what you think.

Author-chan: until next time