chapter 4

A/N:

As promised I now give you *drumroll* chapter four. Thank you to the ones who are still with me reading this story. Sorry if it isn't all that good but I'm trying to make my one shot wish come true. I'm surprised I got so many reads. I mean like 180+ reads. I'm jumping in my chair while my mom is sitting next to me looking like I'm crazy.

And if I didn't mention before (N/N) means nickname.

Now time for the story.
__________________________

__(your POV)__

I woke up sitting at my desk. And oh-boy I was hurting when I stood up. So I stretched a bit. Eren walked I to the office with a stack of papers. "Don't tell me that's mine." I said with a pout. He shook his head and only handed me one paper from the higher ups. I sit in my seat and open it.

My dearest (F/N),

I'm truly sorry that I couldn't tell you this in person. Something came up and I'm needed to see my family in the north mountains.

Your meeting has been moved for today at 10:30 on the dot. The vamps leader doesn't like when someone is late, especially to something like this.

Hurry to get dressed and leave at 9:00 so you can make it there on time. Just take the path to the watering hole but keep going straight until you see three turning ways. You go left and follow the path until you see a medium size castle then tell the guards your there for the meeting on the up coming war. They should take it from there.

Be nice (N/N). I know how you are. I'll see you in a few weeks

-C.H.James

*(C.H.James is the higher up in chapter one that told you you were now alpha)*

You read over the note once more and see its almost nine so you get dressed in casual clothing (picture above) with a small amount of makeup you got after your parents got killed. It was your moms favorite so you only put it on when something big is happening. Its all you have.

__(time skip)__

I finally made it to the castle like structure and it was clean on the outside and inside. I looked around in aw seeing how old and cool everything looked. THERE WAS EVEN GARGOYLES! I DIDNT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE ONE IN PERSON. I stopped freaking out when the guards lead me down long halls and twisty-turny staircases.

The guards finally stopped at a big wooded door and pushed it open. I walked in and seen the leader sitting with his back towards me. He turns around and both of our eyes widen when we see who it was.

"L-levi?"
______________________________________________________

A/N:

Dun dun dun!

Author-chan: What do you think will happen reader-chan?

How will the meeting go for the both of you?

How would Lev-

Levi: oi shut up already and hurry up with the next chapter. I want to know too.

Author-chan: But senpai, you already know.

Levi: tch, shut it brat. Remember to vote and leave a comment of what you think and of any suggestions you may have.

Author-chan: until next time!

Merry/happy holidays!