chapter two

Your POV

(__dream__)

A lady in her mid thirties walks in tying her long black hair in a bun. '(Y/N) are you ready to help me cook diner?' Your mother said. You nod your head a quickly got up and washed your hands. 'Momma when will papa come back? I miss him.' You stated with tears forming in your eyes. Your mother picks up your small frame and looks into your curious (E/C) eyes. 'He should be here shortly sweety.' Your mother smiled and placed you down.

As you and your mother cooked there was a sudden slam at the door get you and your mother's attention. Two men walked in dragging your bloody father by his hair. You seen your fathers state and hid behind your mother. She looked down at you and nodded signaling you to hide under the floor board behind her.

You silently cried and hid. 'Now frank' one of the guys started. ' I hate to do this to you in front of your beautiful wife but you killed one of our own, therefore you need to pay up.' The two men exposed their fangs and snapped your fathers neck as if it was fragile plastic. 'Now that he's gone, what should we do with you~' The other said. Your mother tried to escape the men but failed when they held her by her neck.

'Aww, and I want to have a little funnn~' they both said with a sudden cracking bones. Once the cracking stopped there was a loud 'thud' and steps leading out the door.you slowly emerge from under the floor and look at the site before you. *Mommy? daddy?* you thought as you look at the horrid sight before you.

(__end of dream__)

You sat up cluching your chest and breathing heavily. You bring your knees to your. Chest and softly cry. 'Mommy, daddy. I miss you. I whished none of that ever happend.' you thought. After a few mins you clamed down. Looking at the entrance of the cave you seen the sun rising. "Well I guess its time to get ready for today." You said to yourself as you grab some clothes and head to the watering hole.

__________________________

A/N:

Hey guys I'm back. I hope you liked this chapter and I'll work harder to make the others as good as possible. Also I was thinking about adding a bit if lemons and limes later on in the book. What do you guys think. Anywho I hope you like this chapter. Bye