chapter 12

A/N: hello guys, I'm back with the next chapter. the story is running short so that means there will be two more chapters after this. I'm upset since its being  shorten, and apologize to the characters that have gotten chosen but not used a lot. and I also would like to thank all the readers who commented on my story and stayed with me until the very end of the book.

don't play the music until I say

now for the story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Y/n POV))

    "I've been gone for two years and I don't get a hello?" my eyes widen once I've heard her voice. I sit up quickly and looked at her. her white hair, blood read snake like eyes, it was Alex. "omg, Alex!" I jump out of bed and tackled her down. she chuckled and sat up. "how's my favorite wolf?" she asked as I sat up with her "I'm actually doing pretty good besides the breakup that happened yesterday." I said with a sadden tone. she looked at me a nodded understanding the situation. she stood up and sat on my bed "was It Levi?" she said calmly looking in my direction. "yeah, it was him. but since that crazy fairy Hanji tried to test rouges things didn't end well for the vamps and wolfs. we're going to war the day after tomorrow because Levi wont listen to my side of the story." a tear escaped your eye remembering the fight.

     "you know." Alex started "i always knew you and Levi would get together. and he will try to get back to you." I looked at Alex confused. "w-what do you mean he'll come back?" looking down she sighed. "you both don't remember this because we had a fucking fairy clean your memory. But when you were yonger you and Levi were best friends.  He would come by the cave everyday to hang out with you. you guys even planned your wedding, and acted out how it would go down. I was your maid of honor, even though my father satan didn't approved me going to the surface." more tears escaped your eyes as you start to recall the memories. "Alex, I miss him, I miss Levi." you face plant into your pillow and cry remembering how close you guys were. "and he misses you" Alex smiled slightly and stood up. "now stop fucking crying, your making me feel mushy. and you should get some sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." you dried your face and hugged her once more. "thanks for helping." she chuckled once more and pulled you off her. "enough of the fucking hugs already." you lay in bed and pout "you love my hugs" she chuckled once more and said goodnight before leaving. "Nae, I know your there. you don't always have to hide." you heard a sigh and see Nae come out from hiding. "and go to your room Charles." he comes out of hiding as well and they both leave. 'now for some sleep.'

((Levi's POV))

after Alex had that conversation with me I got an idea on how I could try to get (Y/n) back into my life. so I called Beyzanur and Yeslie into my room and tell them my idea. "Do you really think it'll work?" yeslie questions quietly. "i think she'd love it" Beyznur says jumping up and down. I nodded my head and when over how we'd do this. "i want you awake by four-thirty, and put on these clothing when you do." they look at the clothes I gave them. it was a brownish jacket with the wings of freedom on the back with white skirts. they nod their heads and leave my room. 'don't worry (Y/n), ill get you back.'

((TIME_SKIP)) 

it was around five once we got to the wolfs cave. I took my boom box from yeslie and placed it on the ground. I waited until I seen (Y/n) before I played the music.

*(play music now)*

all the times you came to me and told me that you cared, I was dreaming of happy days that we could both share