chapter 10

A/N: hello lovelies, I'm back. I'm sorry for the late update I ended up having a track meet and late practice so I couldn't update this chapter. this chapter is mainly on your POV. and meeting up with people while you train.

Levi: so your just going to tell them the chapter instead of writing it? Tch

Author-chan: no I'm not. anyway, at the end of this book I'm going to do a face reveal and basic info about me if you'd like. now for the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_(Y/N POV)_

    I woke up the next morning around four to start my training early. I didn't bother going to the pond for a quick bath so I quickly put on my workout clothes and headed outside. "Nae I know your there you don't have to try an sneak up on me." I turn around and look at the rock she was hiding behind. "damn it (N/N), I thought I could get you this time." I let out a chuckle and stuck my tongue out. "in you dreams Nae." I never had to explain to Nae what I was about to do, she'd always figured it out. so I started stretching. "hey Nae. Remember when we would have races around the cave for an hour before we would drop?" I look at Nae and see her smile at the memory. "yea that was before I left for that huge job." I nodded in response and finished my stretch. "hey (N/N), let race." she says with determination. (hehe seeing Nae look determined for the race fills you with determination) "OH your on!" I shout as she laughs. "I never was off." she says as she runs ahead of me. "cheater!" I run after her in a full sprint.

    we ran side by side talking and laughing; talking about anything and everything since she's been gone. we run for almost a whole hour. "Nae I'm going to beat you in this last lap, AND work these wolfs till they drop." I say and run as fast as I could. "Not if I beat you first!" she say as passes me. "NO!" I say and grab her foot making her fall. I got up and continued to run but she does the same. we go back and forth tripping each other until we both cross the finish line. "its *pants* a tie" I say while whipping sweat off my face. "how many laps did we do Nae?" she takes a deep breath and stands up straight "it was, 120 laps" I nod my head and walk into the cave with Nae following behind.

    I see everyone sitting at there table with their head down and sleeping. I sighed and nodded my head at Nae who put her air horn in the air and pushed it. some jerked their head up, others screamed from the sudden noise. "OK guys eat a light breakfast, stretch and head outside and ill tell you the details for today." groans were heard and plates clattered. Charles stands next to me and adds more to the announcement. "oh and if you guys don't finish in 10 minutes then you'll have to do twice as much then you already have." people started eating quicker not wanting extra work. we grab and fruit and a bagel with cream cheese. and ate our food quietly while the others grabbed a everyday breakfast meal.

  ((TIME_SKIP))

    I gave everyone the workout and some people weren't too happy about it. some people like Angelina. "I don't want to do all that work. that's way too much to do in a day." I look at her then the other wolfs that started. "Does anyone have a problem with how I'm running this pack?" I question. everyone gives a quick no and continues the workout. I look at Angelina who gives me a hard glare. "well I'm not doing 200 laps, 150 pushups, 150 sit-ups, and hardcore hand-to-hand combat until midnight." Nae and Charles who finished half the workout walked behind me. "would you like more of the workout then?" Charles question with s evil smirk. "if not stop your bitching and fly to it, wanna be angel." Nae states rudely "Nae stop being rude shes my rivial not yours."

   Angelina rolled her eyes and poped her wings out then started to hover. "without your wings. you depend to much on them." she ignores what I say and flys a bit higher. "i still don't know why you are alpha. I should be alpha. I'm better then you at everything. and at leased I can keep a boyfriend." that right there. what she said. broke your heart. you got mad. "Well Angelina at leased I'm not a fucking slut like you. all you do is use people." I yell causing some wolfs to look at the commotion. Nae carefully put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down and Charles dried my tears. "ugh look at this. I don't know how you can do this: feelings. I'm just going to train on my own, and ill beat you. AND take your spot as alpha. she then flys aaway, leaving a small dust trail.

((TIME_SKIP))

    it was finaly midnight and training was over. I was proud. the whole pack believes in me, that i'd be a good alpha. it feels great knowing that my family trusts me.

   everyone took a quick bath, ate like starved wolfs, and fell asleep knowing that they have to wake up early again. Angelina didn't come back to the cave since she said she was a quote on quote 'badass'. Charles keep scaring aways the males that came close to me. and Nae keep finishing the workout over an over again with me and Charles by her side. I need to stay strong for my pack. I cant let them down now.

   skipping my office with paper work I dry my hair from the bath I took and lay in bed. 'why did I let hanji experiment rouges.' I close my eyes slowly letting sleep take over. not even two minutes in I heard a knock. "what!" I yell as soft as I could. " the door opens and the light flickers on. "so I've been gone for two years and I don't get a hello?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: heres your chapter, I hoped you liked it.

Levi: I don't I'm not in the chapter.

Author-chan: you're in the next one anyway.

levi: I better be

Author-chan; or what

Levi: ill tell the readers your information before its time

Author-chan: ok, ok fine. Don't forget to leave comments or suggestions down below, and vote

Levi: until next time