5. Speeding up

With a grin I walked into the living room. Andy looked up from the book he was reading with a joyful glint in his eyes. "So what did the old geezer want?" He closed his book and followed me straight into the kitchen. I gave him a soft smile before opening the fridge and pulling a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Well, he had a picture from the surveillance camera's he wanted to show me. It wasn't even a very clear picture. but you could clearly see it was a werewolf and a vampire on the picture. It was made by the one located closed to the wall, you know which one I'm talking about?" I quickly looked at him. He nodded his head indicating he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Yeah, well the Vampire disappeared immediately after the shot was taken, he said the wolf was left behind. But the guy or girl escaped the moment they came too close to it. They found a trail of blood, from the wolf so he must have been very badly wounded. They were wondering how they managed to get so close to the compounds."

Andy furrowed his brows. "But we weren't on duty right? I think I would have remembered something like that. It doesn't sound like a sigh you just overlook right?" I nodded my head and lifted my shoulders.

"The pictures were taken 2 nights ago, so no we weren't on duty. So I told him exactly that." Again Andy nodded his head. Anyway he believed those guys were after us and he wanted to make it clear that he doesn't trust us. And that he is keeping an eye on us." I lifted my shoulder. "I told him he better has some very good eyes." The snort that came out of Andy's mouth made a grin appear on my face.

"Okay, why would a vampire and a werewolf be interested in a couple of wizards, who can do nothing with their powers?" He stood up and grabbed a pan from the pantry. "I think they are becoming dumber with the days, I swear to God." I looked at him quickly cutting some vegetables he had left on the counter and threw them in the pan that he had put on the fire. He grabbed the chicken we left to defreeze this morning and quickly cut that too, before also throwing them in the pan.

"I don't think he is that stupid. I think he is the only one who realize what we are planning." He looked up from his cutting plank with wide eyes. "I mean, if he starts thinking it, we might get some very though problems, you realize that right?" He nodded his head and dropped his knife in the sink.

"Yeah, But on the other side, everyone knows he often says things about people just to get them tied down in a chair next to his office, ready for torturing and questioning. So if he would start spreading his opinion around, would there be many people who would believe him?" He turned around again and mixed some spices into the pan, and give at a soft stir.

The kitchen as empty as it was, started to smell really good. The spices giving everything an even better smell. "Well, it depends on how often he mentions us." I grabbed some plates from behind the door I was leaning against and sat them down next to Andy on the counter. "If he mentions us enough everything can become believable. And It's not that any of these guys trust us that much. They all look at us, waiting for one of us to mess up just bad enough to get rid of us in the worst and most painful way imaginable. Like it's just a matter of time."

For a couple seconds the kitchen become quiet. The only sound coming from the sizzling of the pan, containing the now ready food. Andy looked with a grim expression down at the counter. I looked at his back with the same grim expression. "Are you indicating what I think you are?" he looked up at me with a doubtful expression.

I lifted my shoulders and looked around the small kitchen. "I don't think we have that many options left, do we?" A sigh left his mouth. "I suggest we do our night shift like we planned to, tomorrow morning we fix everything with Ajax..."

"And by the evening we put everything together and get out of here." I nodded my head at Andy after he finished what I was going to say. I gave him a soft smile, but got nothing in return. "What if... If... are we even ready to do everything this fast?" He turned around and looked me straight in the eyes. "Are we ready? Cause, If we do this, everything we know will change forever. We won't only be on the hit list of the council but also on the list from the hunters."

I stared back at him. His dark black hair that was longer in the front hanging on his forehead. His dark eyes only adding to the slightly scary look he had going on. "We are ready. We have been planning this for quite a while already. We put a date on 2 week 4 days ago. We are just speeding it up a bid." I walked closer to him and grabbed a hold of his cheeks pulling his head up again. "They trained us perfectly. We are very capable of getting rid of those vampires, and with our powers, were they are so afraid of. We can take on a couple humans. And Ajax, he knows what is out there behind the wall, the hiding spots. He will be a perfect guide. And you, Andy... you draw maps better than anyone of these hunters. We won't ever need anything. just You and me, and we will be fine."

He nodded his head and placed his hands over mine. "Just you and me, family sticks together right?" I nodded my head. "Okay..." Another big sigh left his lips. "I'll make sure I grab as many supplies as we can carry tomorrow morning, I start emptying my desk and my safe where we kept everything we already gathered. You need to grab your bow and arrow out of the safe too. I think I can get it covered. I can alter with security camera's to make them lose their connection with the server for a couple of minutes. That way the video will get automatically deleted and there won't be a trace of us by morning."

Andy's talent was specialized around electricity it was something I picked up by living around him in his teenage years. When he would walk into our bedroom, the lights would start flickering or the TV would start messing around. He send out to many electrical waves which messed with the machines around the facility. in the end we had to took a couple days off of the training to make sure Andy could get himself and his power under control. Now, he is so good he can alter everything from a distance, it caused some very funny moments with Mr. Nickols, and his obsession of watching the TV late at night when he had nothing better to do.

"You'll alter it, and I will make sure everything is ready for Ajax. Like we always do, We will show them what a perfect team family can be, we can be."

Andy nodded his head and pressed his lips against the corner of my mouth with a sly grin. "Oh, boy, they are going to wish they never found us."

$$$$$

Hi! 

After a long time I got another chapter ready for you!

So I hope you enjoyed it!

Make sure to let me know!

Greetz Script_Hero