3. Aias

Eriel pov

The next day we made our way to the dungeons. It was quite an impressive building with a lot of guard with heavy armor walking around it. It looked almost pretty on the outside, but it's the inside that could scare anyone.

The walls inside where made of heavy steel and silver, which made it almost impossible to escape. The halls were big but the cells were super tiny. Made specially to annoy the prisoners. On the other side of the wall was still a lot of nature, so locking those magical monsters, as they call them, in very tiny cells made them go crazy. There was no hygiene in this place, which explained the awful smell of rotting flesh, infected wounds and urine.

You could hear screams coming from the other cells, begging and the sound of whips or other strange torture devices. You could hear the snarls and growl from the werewolves, the high pitched cries from the witches and the gurgling sounds of vampires. On the end of the hall was a bigger room, the torture room. It was a room I stayed away from, because nothing goods ever happened in there.

"Eriel, Andy, lovely to see you here today. It's a nice day to torture some awful creatures right?" I gave the guard a forced smile. "It sure is, so if you could open the door me and Andy can start." the guard nodded and pushed the door open quickly. "Oh and make sure no one comes in." Andy gave the guard an evil look which made the guard agree immediately.

The room was quite empty except for the young werewolf sitting in the middle of the room on a chair. His hair was matted with blood, blood that was dripping past his bare torso to dribble on his naked legs and onto the floor. He didn't look up when the door closed behind us. He just clenched his muscles and made a strange grumbling noise.

His side was torn open and infected, while his left arm was completely twisted the wrong way preventing it to heal on it's natural way. The parts of his face that were visible are colored a dark blue. I looked at Andy and see him grimacing at the young man in the chair. I nod and he takes a deep breath.

"Oke, Let's get this show an the road." Andy's voice sounded powerful, just the way it was trained though all these passed years. The boy tensed his muscles even more and again he growled at us. "I'm not saying anything." Andy give me a nod, I nod back and walk over to the commuter in the corner of the room. Every torture room has a camera, and right now I'm about to put the camera out, so we can have a real talk without pretending to actually hurt the werewolf.

"Oke, I'm Andy and the guy up there next to the computer is Eriel. We would like to get some information for ourselves about a couple things happening behind the walls." The moment Andy said our names the man looked up with a shocked expression. "You guys are the survivors of that small village that got destroyed completely." He looks between me and Andy. "Man, and you still chose the side of the humans?"

"No we did not." Andy walked closer to the chair and dropped down on the dirty ground in front of it. "The humans have a lot of interesting info hidden here. Info against all magical creatures. Info we can use as revenge. " I nodded and sat right next the him. "Plus the humans found us and brought us to this world, so staying here is like a little bit of a thank you, if it is worth something." The werewolf looked at us.

"So you got a name?" the room became silent for a couple seconds. "Aias, My name is Aias." (A-jas) I nodded. "How did you end up here Aias?" Aias lifted his shoulders, as far as possible with a twisted arm. "Council found a couple interesting things to punish us with." Andy furrowed his brow. "Punish?"

"Yeah, they were going to kill our pack for some strange reason so I ran, they caught me, and dropped me here. Something about being tortured before killed or something."

"Council hu?" Andy grinned at me. "Seems like our small village wasn't the only thing that the council wanted to get rid of. But for what reason?" He turned back around and looked at Aias who was staring at the door. "Aias? What would be the reason for this thing to happen?" He looked up and lifted his shoulders.

"We are werewolves... council exist out of only vampires, I'd say that's enough reason to try and get rid of every other creature. I mean... it's not like they are the most welcoming in our kind right??"

I looked at Andy who was nodding his head along at the response the boy had given. Even I had to admit that he was indeed right. Vampires are cold creatures who never use their emotions. After all they are the dead, who somehow are still alive by eating the blood of other living creatures. They are the coldest creatures you could find in this world, but sadly enough also the most calculating ones.

Yes, they are all geniuses. That is the main reason they made the council. It was mainly an organization to keep the lowlifes, who are technically all the other creatures, under their control.

"Seems like they are losing their grip over their own organization..." I trailed of when Aias looked me in the eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, They defiantly are. Maybe killing us of is a way of keeping the control they want so badly."

Andy nodded. "Maybe. But why even the children? I mean we were , and I'm sure that in your pack there were even younger ones present?"

Again Aias nodded, this time sadly looking at the floor. "There were. Now that we are talking about it, it just doesn't make sense... It feels like they are hiding something and desperately want to keep it hidden from all the other by putting rules upon us."

"Yeah, Well, I guess this will defiantly come back for them."

I grinned at Andy. Aias looked at us with the most confused look I have ever seen.

"And you, Aias, are going to help us do that."

$$$$$

Hi!

I finely got a new chapter!!

I'm truly sorry. I really like the idea I got for this story very much but I got so little time to work on it...

But I guess it will have to do!

Anyway... I hope you enjoyed reading this small chapter!

Tell me what you think!

Greetz Script_Hero