[14]

[Name] is very clumsy sometimes. This fact has been proven ever since she accidentally slipped and sent the paperworks she was holding flying everywhere.

Fortunately, Sasaki was there to catch her. Well, resulting in Haise, slipping and laying back flat against the floor.

How fortunate, indeed.

He didn't budge in his position. His eyes were tightly shut as he was feeling the pain in a very strange manner. He was 100% certain that he heard some of his bones break. In fact, the fall was indeed very dangerous.

"Sasaki!" He flinched immediately after hearing her yell his name.

Well at least you played superhero for her, was what he was thinking. The pain, the bone breaking, the very dangerous stunt were all worth it.

"Sasaki, are you okay?!" She yelled, worry evident in her tone a she shook his entire body violently.

"Wake up!"

She gently held his waist, her other hand on his cheeks. And he felt himself blushing at the contact.

He hopes [Name] will not see the change of color in his face.

If laying here in the middle of the hallway is the only way to make them grow closer, then he's willing to do it. He will and shall do it.

He doesn't want this to be over yet. But of course, making [Name] worry like this is not right. It's more like a guilty pleasure.

Guess what? Sasaki Haise sounds like an obssesive creep right now. And he doesn't care anymore.

"SASSAN!"

But of course, all good things must come to an end.

He frowned when he heard Shirazu's voice echoing around the quiet hallway. He could tell that the younger male was panicking, and he doesn't know what on earth he might do.

"[NAME]-SAN, CALL THE AMBULANCE. I'LL GIVE SASSAN A CPR."

And with that, like magic words, he instantly shot his eyes open and stood up. He faced [Name] and Shirazu with a very, very disturbed smile.

Why on earth would Shirazu ever do that? He doesn't know.

"I'm fine now. Thank you for caring. Goodbye."

[A/N : I need more ideas for the upcoming chapter, help me people. Please.]