[4]

He sighed. His lips was formed into a thin line as he subsconsciously played the handle of his coffee cup.

He drifted to his thoughts once again and it is stressing him out.

He never thought that liking a woman would be this problematic. Is love really like this? He couldn't help but think.

The feeling is absolutely new to him. The feeling of slowly but surely falling in love with a young woman out of your league.

[Name] [Last Name] is a very beautiful, responsible, independent and not to mention, intelligent woman.

She is beyond perfect. What more could you ask for? Maybe what Akira said was true, she was way out of his league.

Why? Maybe because of the fact that he is just Haise Sasaki. A man who doesn't know his true identity himself.

He doesn't even know what he was like before losing all his memories. What was he's real name? Where did he live?

He doesn't have any idea.

So truthfully, how could a woman as perfect as her, could accept him? Or more specifically, how could [Name] return those feelings he has?

"Goodmorning, Sir."

Speaking of which.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts, his whole being returning back to reality.

He looked up and met the owner of the same [e/c] eyes that completely took his breath away.

And no, not again. He felt his whole body freezing at the sight of her.

"Do you mind if I sit with you? I would love your company." She stated casually, her hand holding up a cup of frappe and the other pulling out the chair across Haise.

Panic overcame the man. He quickly stood up from his seat before [Name] could even finish her sentence.

His eyes huge in nervousness and he stuttered out incoherent words before rushing out of the cafe.

How romantic.