chapter seven

Ethans POV

"Grayson I'm home!" I yelled up the steps.

"Hey where'd you go?" Grayson asked turning the corner and starting down the stairs.

I gave him a small smirk and looked down at the ground shaking my head. "Oh you know, just something I've been meaning to do for a while now."

"Ethan! Bro tell me!" Grayson itched.

"Okay fine, I asked out Allie."

"Oh my god congrats! She said yes right?" Grayson asked.

"Haha yeah Gray. If she didn't I don't think I would be so happy and upbeat right now."

"True, true."

"She also told me that she made the cheer team!" I said excitedly.

"That's great! Except I think you're forgetting about someone," Gray said flattening his voice.

I looked at him with a straight face, "Grayson, I'm not worried one bit about Sarah. If she wants to treat my girlfriend-" I trailed off in my voice forming a smirk on my face, I actually can call Allie my girlfriend. "My girlfriend like shit, then I'll be there to stand up for Allie!"

"You're a great guy, you know that Ethan?"

I looked up at him and started smiling. Then I went back up to my room and sat on my bed thinking about Allie.

Allies POV

I felt so many butterflies fluttering around in my stomach at the thought of my dating Ethan Grant Dolan. Some of the butterflies were forming a smile on my face, others were making me chew on my inner cheek.

What are his fans going to think? Is he even going to tell them?

He is so sweet, yellow roses and snickers? He obviously does know me so well.

I looked over to the yellow roses that I had put in a vase next to my night stand. I bit my lip and decided to go downstairs to get a snack.

"Hey Mom," I said when I saw her in the living room watching the bachelorette.

"Hey sweetie!"

"Mind if I watch with you?" I asked plopping down next to her with a bag of chips.

"Of course not," she said smiling and reaching her hand into the bag of Salt and Vinegar chips.

"So who do you think will win?" I asked.

"Definitely Robby."

"Really? I vote Luke and I'm calling it right here right now, Jordan is going to break her heart," I said raising my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, there's something really sketchy about him that I'm not digging."

I started to laugh as I stuffed my face with the chips.
-
*The next day at school*

Come on I know I put it in here somewhere.

"Hey!" I heard a voice say as I jumped and nearly slammed my head into the door of my locker.

I looked up to see Ethan, towering over me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh my god Ethan you gave me heart attack!" I shouted hitting the back of my hand on his toned stomach.

"Hey now, just because I asked you to be my girlfriend that doesn't give you the right to hit me," He said forming a smirk on his face as I rolled my eyes.

"What are you looking for anyway?" Ethan asked looking back into my locker.

"My pack of gum," I said giggling. Ethan rolled his eyes and interlocked his fingers with mine. "Come on, we gotta get to class."
-
Ethans POV

"Allie! You're joking right! How can you possibly think that the first movie was better!" I laughed taking a bite of my soft taco.

"The second movie can never beat the original. The same thing goes for Grown Ups 2!" Allie said raising her eyebrows letting her brown eyes widen. I cracked a smile and looked down at the ground.

"But you have to admit, Adam Sandler is the real man," Grayson said tuning into our conversation.

"Oh my gosh I've got to get more friends!" Allie said causing us to laugh.

I had to admit, I couldn't help but look at her smile and feel drawn to her. She was so cute and innocent and I just wanted to cuddle up with her and watch movies, and let her know she was mine. Allie wasn't like other girls, she was different. Which is something Sarah didn't have.

"You know what Allie," I said looking at her deep in the eyes with a small smile on my face.

"What Ethan Grant?" She asked resting her head on the palm of her hand.

"You may think you're not special to me, but I can't help but look at you and smile from ear to ear. You're different from anyone else, and that's special. You'll always be more than a fan to me."

Allie bit her lip and then got the biggest smile I think I've ever seen anyone have.

"E-ethan, I think you're such a gentleman, I can see the way you look at me with your cute smile, and I love that. I love everything about you E. Not to mention you're scute!"

"Haha scute?" I asked.

"Yeah you know 'so cute'?"

I started to laugh and looked back at her and smiled. I turned to Gray to see him smiling at me and Allie.

"You guys are scute!" He said laughing, as me and Allie joined.

I hope you guys enjoy this update!! I know that I said I was going to take a break from this story but I got a lot of requests saying to update so I'll keep updating!! love you lots!
-Hannah 💗