chapter two

Lunch came before I knew it and I was extremely excited to see Ethan and Gray. I walked to the cafeteria with the rest of the crowd.

When I approached the cafeteria I saw tons and tons of tables. Along with tons and tons of people. My eyes scattered across the room looking for Ethan and Grays table. Once I found it I walked up to them and over heard their conversation.

"I don't know man she never told me her name," said Ethan.

"My name is Allie," I said laughing. They both looked up at me and joined in.

"Well Allie, have a seat!" offered Grayson.

I took my seat and pulled out a bag of strawberries I had packed just for a quick lunch. I looked up to see a tall blonde cheerleader walking toward the table.

"Hey Ethan," she said flirty.

"Hey babe," replied Ethan as he stood up. He leaned in and forcefully kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

My stomach dropped, and I didn't feel good at all. I sat there staring at them with wide eyes. I think Grayson picked up on how I was feeling and coughed to get my attention. I looked up and gave him a nervous smile.

"Allie meet Sarah, my girlfriend," said Ethan. Of course he has a girlfriend I'm not surprised, and to think I actually thought I had a shot with him.

"Hi nice to meet you!" I said forcing a smile on my face.

"Nice to meet you too!" she replied showing all of her teeth.

Damn it. She was nice, pretty, and popular how could I compete with that!

"Are you coming to the game tonight?" Sarah asked.

"I never actually got invited," I replied.

"Well you just did! See you at 6!" she ran back to her table. Great, now I have to watch her cheer for him.

"Grayson can I talk to you for a second?" Ethan asked. "Like in private." Grayson looked up at me and gave me a confused look. Then turned his head to reply to Ethan.

"Um sure?" and they both stood up and walked off leaving me stranded alone at the table.

*Ethans POV*

"I don't think I should've introduced Sarah to Allie," I said to Gray.

"Why? It's not like she would care. She's just a friend right?" I stared at him with a blank face. We had just talked about how she was a fan how could he not have picked up on what I was saying?

"No bro, she's a fan, and if she's a fan she could either be heart broken, or tell the rest of the fans about Sarah. And that's a disaster in itself."

"I don't think it's that bad, just keep treating her like you have been and she'll be fine," Gray replied.

"Alright fine."

We both walked back to the table and saw Allie sitting alone. She looked upset, and she was just playing with her food. At the same time she looked really cute. Her brown hair was covering a fraction of her face, letting her brown eyes shine through. Oh my god no, was I starting to catch feelings for Allie?

*Allies POV*

The strawberries I packed tasted pretty sour, or maybe it was just the taste left in my mouth when Sarah came over. Or when Ethan wanted to talk to Grayson in private. Maybe I'll always just be another fan to them, maybe they're talking about how weird I am. Or that I was being rude to Sarah. Either way I didn't feel like eating.

I know this book isnt that good and my chapters are really short but I love ethan and gray so I figured I would right a fan fiction about them!!