chapter one

*Allies POV*

It was my first day at my new school and honestly I was little freaked out. I got stares from everyone and it felt as if the eyes of teens were following me everywhere. I heard mumbles as I walked past the lockers of my peers. I could make out a few and some of them were actually nice! Others however tore me to pieces.

In the distance I saw a brunette boy, who evidently looked extremely familiar, then it hit me. It was Ethan, as in the Ethan Dolan. He was standing there talking to Grayson and I was trying to hold myself together. I slowly approached.

"Hey could you maybe show me where room 23 is?" I asked them both acting as if I didn't know them. They were wearing football jerseys so I figured it was a game day.

"Yeah its right down that hallway," replied Grayson.

"Thank you!" I said. Ethan winked at me and I was screaming inside but I smiled in return instead
of going all fan girl on him.

I walked off to my class and entered the room where I saw tons of people staring at me. I calmly went and found an empty seat towards the back. Next thing I knew Ethan came walking in the room, and shock filled my body. Am I seriously having a class with Ethan Dolan right now?

Ethan looked around the room until his eyes landed on me. He lifted his hand and waved to me. I waved back as he walked toward me.

"Hey, welcome to Hiesman High school," he said. "I'm Ethan by the way."

"Thank you and I know haha, I watch your videos."

"No way seriously?" he asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah-um is that a bad thing?"

"No no it's just I've never met any fans at my school."

"Yikes well I guess I'm a first then!" I said laughing and he joined in. His laugh was so cute just like him. I still cant believe I'm going to the same school as Ethan Dolan.

"Would you want to sit with Gray and I at lunch?" he asked.

My eyes widened with excitement and I nearly choked. "Yeah that'd be great!"

"Awesome," he said over top of the bell.

The whole class I wasn't really focused, I kept looking over at Ethan, and a few times he would catch me and smile. I had hope, even though a part of me was thinking I would always just be another fan to him.