chapter four

*Allies P.O.V.*

6 o'clock came before I knew it. I was going to eat my meatloaf really slow, then say I missed the game because I had to eat dinner. But I realized that I want Ethan to actually like me so I quickly ate and went upstairs to get ready.

I hastily slipped on a grey sweatshirt, which was one of the colors of Hiesman High school, and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. I untied my high top white converse and slid them on, grabbing my keys and phone before heading out the door.

As soon as I stepped foot on my porch, the icy wind blew past me making me shiver.

Great, I thought to myself. I'm already dreading to see Sarah practically swallow Ethan, Now I'm going to freeze to death.

I hustled to my car and slammed the door, preventing any cold to nip at me. I turned the heat on high and curled up in my sweatshirt before I started driving.

*Ethans POV*

The team and I finished our warm-ups and sat in a huddle in the locker room. I could already smell all the sweat piling up.

"Alright boys," started Couch Stavemen, his forehead started to crease. "We're going to go out there and play like men!" I zoned out and started thinking about Allie.

Is Allie going to show up? Will I walk out there and see her delicate smile in the crowd of people on the bleachers? What will happen when Sarah sees her?

"Yeah!" yelled the team. I nearly jumped out of my seat.

"Then let's goooo!" shouted Couch as the team stood up and hustled out to the field.

I scanned the crowd for Allie, finally my eyes landed on her. I smiled from under my helmet. Her brown hair was curled softly and was laying on the shoulders of her grey sweatshirt. I then saw Sarah, her blonde hair was tied into a high pony tail. Her grey and light blue cheerleading uniform was fit against her tall slim body. She waved and started cheering the team on.

*Allies P.O.V*

I still couldn't find Ethan, what was his number again? 8 I think. I scanned the field and saw Gray, towering over a few players. Then my eyes landed on Ethan, hands on hips. Putting his weight on one foot.

The game started and the crowd started to scream including me. Ethan ran down the field passing the opposing teams players as if they weren't even there. He scored a touchdown within the first 2 minutes! That's impressive. I looked down and saw Sarah, throwing back tucks and back handsprings. I couldn't wait until I was down there on the track, cheering on Ethan and Gray.
------------------------
The score was tied, 11 to 11. It was down to these last 30 seconds to score. We were at 80 yards and the team held there chins high, knowing we were going to win. Ethan ran down the field for what seemed like the 100th time and landed on the blue stained turf. Making a touchdown. The crowd screamed and I jumped from where I was standing and ran toward Ethan. I through myself into his arms and crashed my lips onto his.

*Ethans P.O.V.*

Allie and I moved our lips together in sync. She rubbed her hand all over my back. Making the hairs on my neck stand up. I delicately touched my hands on her face as I felt her shiver. I twirled her while her legs were wrapped around my hips. She pulled away and smiled at me, shining her bright white teeth through her lips. I smirked back at her as I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks. I looked over at Sarah,
pom-poms in hand, mouth dropped nearly to her knees.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Allie started as she put her feet back on the ground.

"Shh it's fine," I said with a gentle smile on my face. She laughed and slowly turned her back walking back to the bleachers. I bit my lip and started to smile to myself, until I saw Sarah, stomping her way over to me, while glaring at Allie.

"What the hell was that!" Sarah yelled causing everyone to stare.

"Woa-" I tried to talk to her.

"No save it Ethan! I'm sick of your crap!" Sarah shouted. "All I ever did was care for you and treat you right! That obviously didn't matter to you!"

"Actually it does matter to me Sarah, because Allie is 10 times more caring than you!" I looked over and saw Allie turn her head toward me with a brief smile on her face. "She's supportive of me and Gray!" I yelled back at her.

"Really? Supportive? You just met her today! You don't even know her!"

"I don't need to know her to realize that she's an amazing girl who cares for others instead of herself!" I shouted while moving my hands back and forth.

"Oh you ha-" Sarah started to say before I interrupted.

"You know what Sarah? I don't care anymore! I'm over this! We're done." She rolled her eyes then marched away, leading the rest of the cheerleading squad back to the track.

I looked over and saw Allie, hands crossed at her legs, and a huge smile on her face. I winked at her then followed the team back to the locker room.

yess ethan finally got rid of Sarah!! Will ethan and Allie get together?? find out soon!!