" so what did you do so far?" she asked avoiding the conversation. " just grading papers that is basically it." " oh well if you need help I can help you since I'm here." she offered me. I got up from where I was sitting and signaled her to follow me. she followed me into my office in the back of the house. she looked at her phone and then the papers I handed her. She graded them as we talked about ourselves getting to know each other more.

I told her about how I draw and write books and I even told her a few jokes. " do you think you could read me one of your stories?" " no, I don't think so." " why not?" she put on a puppy dog face. " because my work isn't that good to be said to the public." " well it's a good thing I'm not the public I'm your girlfriend." as those words came out of her mouth I was shocked and she was too. her face turned white as a ghost her mouth was slightly opened and she got up and headed to the door. " I'm sorry." I grabbed her wrist before she could leave the room and pulled her back down to the floor.

I looked into her eyes. "Don't be sorry." I crashed my lips onto her soft pink lips as I finished my sentence. I laid on my back as we kissed and pulled her on top of me and then rolled over her and trapped her so she couldn't escape and run off like he other times." so you finally accept to be my girlfriend?" "Well, that depends on what you want me to be." " That is one stupid question, Ms. Winters," I smirked and she pressed her lips onto mine once more.

after 5 months of trying to get her and her avoiding me, I finally got her to give me a chance. we soon stopped kissing and grading and she fell asleep on my chest. I picked her up and took her to my room i took off her jacket and put it on the chair by my desk. I laid her in bed and covered her up. I took off my shirt and pants put on some black shorts and got in bed next to her. it took so much willpower to not move any further with her because all I wanted was her body pressed against mine, for us to have a moment where we became connected as one.

MIRANDA P.O.V

when I woke up I was in bed but then I remembered I was at Mr. Taylor's house. I turned over and saw that I was lying right next to him. he looked so cute sleeping. I heard a knock on the door and I didn't want to wake him up so I got up out of bed and walked over to the door quietly. I looked through the peephole and there was an older woman at the door. I figured it was his mom and it was cold outside since it was fall almost winter. I opened the door and let her in.

my hair was a bit messed up but not too much i was a still sleeper so my hair wasn't that messy. the lady sat down on the couch and looked up at me. I was wearing my skinny jeans and a long T-shirt. " hello?" " hi." " who might you be deary?" " oh uhh im miranda." " how do you know my son?" " he uh." I can't tell her he is my teacher and I'm his girlfriend that would be awkward I don't know why but I feel comfortable around her like she won't judge. " dear your name reminds me of something Drew had said I just can't put my finger on it yet." I gave her a faint smile and then walked in drew, "Oh hey Mom.." he sounded surprised.

" hi sweety who is this beautiful young lady you have here I hope nothing went on last night." he laughed awkwardly. " ha no Mom," he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Mom this is my girlfriend," " She is your girlfriend? She looks so young like no older than 16!" " She is 18 going on 19 don't worry." " dear heavens, don't give me a heart attack like that." she said hitting his chest. " no Mom I'm not completely stupid." " Ohh I now know why your name sounds so familiar," she said turning to me. " Drew has talked about you so much and he has even asked for advice on what he should do and I guess he took it." I smiled at her. "I only came over to check on my sweet boy, it has been a few weeks since he's called his dear old mother, Miranda would you be so ever kind and make sure this man child calls his momma more often than he does?" she gave a funny face to drew and I couldn't help but giggle. "yes mam you got a deal."

they sat down and talked and I even got to know his mom. "you are very pretty and don't even look your age, Miranda." "I know I get that a lot and thank you." she gave me a smile before she got up. drew walked her out to her car and she drove away. he turned to me and smiled and I gave a devilish smile to him and ran to his bedroom as he closed the door.

he came in as I was backing up to his bed. he kissed me holding my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him on top of me and he kissed my lips and down my neck. I was giving myself to him I know we have dated for a night but I mean I've known him for 5 months.

his lips trailed down my neck to my collar bone and that was my sweet spot. I let a moan escape my lips which put a smile on his. my body lifted up where it met his and he took off his shirt. my hands traveled around his chest. my shirt was now off and I was in my bra and pants. I looked over my boobs and held my body against him and he then let me go and stood up handing me my shirt. "what's wrong?" I said worried. " I can't do this." " what do you mean?" "I can't have sex with you." " why not you wanted me to have sex with you since that day we kissed for the first time but now you don't want to?" "Miranda it's not that I don't want to it's just I don't want to take the one thing that is leaving you pure just yet." " so you want me pure for how long?" "I don't know until you ready." "I'm ready now." " no you're not your hormones are just crazy right now and they want sex but I'm not going to give myself to you just yet."

I let out a sigh and I put my shirt back on. I sat on the bed texting my brother and he wouldn't answer.

I don't know what drew means by ' when I'm ready ' I was ready now but since he wants to wait for a while I will make it so fucking hard for him to keep that promise. I smiled evilly to myself.