Part of Why I Procastinate

Start from the beginning

This is the first two chapters in a nutshell. And that was too long. Anyways, this will be my very next project once I finish Denying the Truth.

There's also going to be a sequel to this story, which has also been planned out nicely, but I won't post it here due to major spoilers.

Here's a teaser cover, though.

On to the next story!

~~~

I deleted the old cover, but this was another story I had once published and deleted for the same reason as above. Maybe someone will recognize the title "Thieves Under the Moon {A Skyrim Fanfiction}"

I'm changing the title later.

This story was even worse than the original Pokemon fanfic above. I'd love to tell you the plot of this story, but it didn't even have one. It was just random rambles of clichéness, crap, and WAY too many characters.

So here's the new plot in a nutshell:

This one is about a tiny band of thieves consisting of a Wood Elf named Lírneth, a young Khajiit name Khariq, and a Breton named Breton (long story (not really)). I guess they'll kind of be like Skyrim's Robin Hoods, as they're tired of society's crap and corruptness and steal from the higher classes to try and get back at them. Along the way, they are attacked by a dragon, but are saved by the mighty Dragonborn. Impressed by his power and equipment, the three decide to devise a plan to deceive and mug the Dragonborn. Only the world kind of needs him to save them first.

I'm still working on the kinks on this one, but I'm looking forward to it.

~~~

I'm really happy with how this cover came out :3

So this is a Legend of Zelda fanfic that I really do want to write soon, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen soon at all.

Anyways, here's the story:

Young Link was abandoned at Ordon Village right outside of Hyrule by his father, who disappeared without a trace except for a fragment of his Triforce, which was given to his son. As he waits many years for his father to one day return, Link secluded himself more and more from the Ordon villagers, making his home on a tree right outside the village. He still offers his help to them when they need work done, but he refuses to speak with anybody otherwise. One day, he finds a strange woman named Luna wounded in his house, whom he later learns was being chased by Gerudo soldiers. He allows her to stay with him while she recovers until they are finally discovered and taken to the Gerudo King, Ganondorf. This marks the beginning of Link's journey to become Hyrule's hero and discover the whereabouts of his lost father.