The Confessing

Jungkooks POV

            My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am 16 years old and I'm in love with my best friend Park Jimin.

I called Jimin over because I needed to tell him something really important I don't know how he will react.

~Ding-Dong~

The doorbell rang so I went up to answer it.

Jimins POV

            Jungkook had called me over to his house saying that he needed to tell me something important. I got out of my car and walked towards the front door and rang the door bell. As soon as Jungkook opened the door I attacked him with a hug.
"Yah Jiminie your going to make me fall." "I'm sorry kookie but I really missed you." "Hyung you saw me yesterday." "Well that was yesterday and now its today."
We walked towards his room and sat on his bed. "Okay kookie what is so important that you have to tell me?" "Hyung please don't hate me after what I'm about to tell you." "Kookie I would never hate you." "Hyungiamgay"  I stared at Jungkook because I couldn't hear what he said. "Kookie breathe and tell me wants wrong." "Hyung I'm...gay"

Jungkooks POV

          Jimin hadn't said anything so I was getting worried. I got up ready to walk out but Jimin pulled me back and sat me on his lap. "Kookie did you really think I would hate you?" "Well yeah" "Kookie I've been gay since I was a child but I never told you because I thought you would hate me." "Hyung I might be in love with someone but I don't know how to tell him." Jimins heart shattered in a million tiny pieces as he heard that Jungkook was in love with someone else that wasn't him. "Kookie I have to go." Jimin pushed me of his lap that I almost fell on the floor. "Jiminie why are you leaving I thought maybe we could hang out?" "Why don't you hang out with the guy you like since I'm not important!" Jimin walked out and slammed the door. "That's why you were here because I love you." I whispered but it was to late for Jimin had already left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Hey guys so I tried my best in writing this.
I just want to say this won't be a long story probably only three parts because I don't have enough time.