Chapter 4

When I arrive at home, I quickly rush up the stairs to take a shower and truly clean myself up. I soak myself in the water, making sure I take my time when I clean myself with my strawberry scented body wash and lathered up the matching scented shampoo in my hair before washing it out.

I dress in a loose baggy shirt and dry my hair. I walk into the kitchen to get some food.

As usual I'm alone, my mother must have taken another shift at work and distancing herself from me. I think she hates me. And it will always be my fault.

I shake my head and go up to my room with my dinner. I sit down at my desk and think about what happened today. I didn't even shed a tear when they attacked me, I'm proud of myself.

I start to do my revision so I don't think about it anymore.

<THE NEXT DAY>

I walked faster than normal, not letting my guard down. I know they will try to get me today. I can see the school from across the road, I feel happiness as I run towards the school.

But then I suddenly feel someone grab me by the waist and tackle me to the ground. What a lovely start to the morning huh?.

I struggle to get free from his strong hold on my waist, His hands digging into my waist and I can feel his hard muscular chest against me. I gave up fighting against his hold.

He forced me to stand up and then I saw a chance to escape. I kicked him in his family jewels, he instantly drops to his knees and groaning.

Without sparing a glance at him I run away, not caring about going to school anymore. But I notice that he has an accomplice, I think they want to kill me. Oh no I still to young to die.

I decide to stand my ground and wait for him to grab me. He throws a punch but I dodge it and grab his hand, throwing him over me, using my Judo skills. I took Judo when I was 14, just in case I needed to protect myself like right now.

"Fuck, this girl can fight." The next boy pants as he runs at me again.

I kick him in the stomach then kick him in the face. I watch as he falls to the ground.

"Pathetic." I spit out. "Did you really think because I am a girl than I am a girly girl?!! Huh??!! Think again you dumb ass."

I raise my voice then kick both of them in the stomach for my finishing blow.

I then heard someone clapping from behind me, I turn and come face to face with what's his name again. Hayden or something. Whatever it is I don't care.

"I didn't expect that from you, Flower." He says amusingly.

"Don't be such a drama queen, babe." I mock him.

"Ouch, you hurt me right here" He replies, touching his chest playfully.

"Whatever." I state, before picking my bag up from the ground and walking away. He is such a jerk. Drama queen much? Please.

Editor shiningstar4632