Chapter 117

I accidentlydeleted the previouschapter! Sobasicallyallththappenedwastheywentbckoutside and the car that had beenfollowingherwasgone! They don't know who itwas!

Lauren'sPOV

We had arrived back at my lonely apartment fifteen minutes later. The lights were off, creating a feeling of emptiness in the room.

Harry flipped on the light switch against the wall near the door. My mind raced through things I had to get done as I headed towards my bedroom to grab my charger for my dying phone.

I hear Harry's heavy footsteps echo against the wooden floor of the hallway behind me as I enter my bedroom. I slide my feet out of my sandals, bending down to pick them up before chucking them across the room, into my open-doored closet. They land with a thud, one after the other, onto the top of my shoe mountain accumulating in a metal bin resting firmly on the floor of the box.

I reach for my charger that was laying curled up in a heap on my wooden dresser.

"What are you doing?", Harry inquires ask he leans against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest, his legs crossed.

"My phone is dying, and I need to make a few calls.", I explain, letting out a exasperated sigh.

Normally, I love organizing events, and making sure that I have everything in order, but, in this case, I was putting it off as long ask possible. I really did not want to think anything about the tour or Chris. And right now, my mind didn't want to either.

"Who do you need to call? I could do it for you.", he offers.

"This is kind of something I need to do, but can you stay? If you have better things to do, that's alright.", I say ask we make our way back to the living room.

"I would rather be bored with you. As long as you want me to stay, I will.", he answer, honestly, causing a few butterflies to appear in my abdomen.

"Please?"

"My pleasure.", he says, collapsing onto the couch, tbrowing his head back, lazily. His eyes stay closed and a small, content smile stays on his lips.

"So, you said we had some things to discuss." I pull out my phone from my back pocket, attaching the charger to the wall before plugging in my phone.

He lets out a sigh as he sits up. His mood seems to change almost instantly. The palms of his hands find his kneecaps, rubbing them nervously.

"So, I may not have been telling you the whole truth today." His top row of teeth bite down on his bottom lip as he glances over to meet my gaze, his green eyes searching mine, thoroughly.

"What do you mean?" I walk around to the other side of the long couch, sitting down slowly. My knees come up to meet my chest as I wait for an explanation from my boyfriend.