00: The Cinderella Agreement

"Friendship with oneself is important, because without it, one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."

-Eleanor Roosevelt

E X T E N D E D
S U M M A R Y

Everyone has that one off day every once in a while—you know the day, the one where your hair resembles the back of Chewbacca, your skin has decided that it hates you, your luck has tipped over and spilled from its designated cup in your hand, or you just feel really, really down in the dumps.

For Mit, that one day is everyday.

Life really sucks when it seems like Mother Nature is out for your blood, and when your crush of five years will not even bother to toss as much as a glance in your direction, but even then, anything is possible. After all, it was when Cinderella was at her lowest point that she was redeemed and elevated, given a castle and a crown and a beautiful prince she loved.

Modern fairy tales do exist, but are a whole lot more complicated, especially when your fairy godmother is a devious high school girl surrounded by even more devious high school girls, and in the other hand that she isn't using to hold her magical mascara wand, sits a sharpened metaphorical knife.

Girl in Progress meets Mean Girls in this hilarious tale of self, love, and friendship.

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved by author @uhesther. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, either by electrical or mechanical means, except where permitted by author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

A U T H O R ' S
N O T E

Thank you for finding this book relevant of your time, and I hope you'll get to read it and enjoy it.

I love hearing back from my readers and getting feedback, so don't be shy to comment, or vote, or post on my message board. I'd be lying if I said those acts don't make my whole day. ❤️

D E D I C A T I O N

To everyone who is struggling with themselves, either secretly or publicly, whether popular or not.

To everyone who is afraid of rejection.

Things will get better; help is on the way. And maybe have an ice cream cone or two while you're at it, or listen to funny parodies, because why not.