Acknowledgements

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you so much for your time on my very first book, While the sun is up. It's been a really crazy process and honestly, I've never had the idea to ever make the conclusion of starting my very own story. If I have to mention, writing is just something that I'm not good at, but because of some people's perception, they made it possible for me. "Trying wont cause any harm", they say. And here it is: I decided to fill in my summer days by brainstorming ideas that flash through my mind, and jotting it down on a notebook. By far, I have developed my very few ideas into the first chapter of the book, our first goodbye. I'd like to specifically thank my english teacher at school, Mrs. Angela Hargett, for the enduring support throughout my hard times and struggle. And also a huge, massive thank you to one of my bestfriends, Anindya (koalanindya) that's never reluctant every time I ask for help and a company while I develop my ideas on my sleepless nights. God bless Whatsapp Call.

My apology for the errors or spelling mistakes. It'd be great if you can correct me by commenting down on the comment section. :) + this whole story is based on my imagination, and I'm so sorry if it contains any cliché and/or predictable scenes.

Please enjoy, and dont forget to vote y'all!!! :) also leave comments! Your reviews will mean the world to me. Sending out positive vibes to all of you!

Love, LDAI. x

START DATE

June 13, 2016

COPYRIGHTS
Copyright © 2016 by Lutfia Al Izzah.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsover without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.