I'M STILL HERE

(^^^when someone reads your first art book, "noooooooo why do you like that stuff")
Hello! For all of those who don't read my art books, I'M STILL HERE! I haven't updated my books in months, I know. I've had very little writing inspiration and a ton of art inspiration. My art, acting, and dancing have been my main focuses lately and writing has kind of hid in a dark corner of my brain without popping out to say hello. I still love writing, but the inspiration and want to do it isn't there right now. So, to all of you non-art book readers, I'm still here and will try my best to update soon. Here's my list of unfinished books and what I'm planning on for them/what their status is:
Drawing with Dragons: Current/new art book, definitely active.
Need Prayer?: Still active for all of you who need it.
Mind Awakening - A Wings of Fire fanfic: Hoping to find inspiration to update soon, at a weird spot and looking to find a way to continue.
The Book Of Sunbeam: thinking about deleting and starting over, I have a lot more Sunbeam art and now Wattpad allows more than one picture per chapter. This concept of a book may turn into an OC book in the end.
Randomness: you're reading it, therefore still active whenever I need to update some information!
(ORIGINAL STORY) Wings of Fire ~ The Crossbreeds: unfinished, but not getting updates. The Crossbreeds was created two years ago when Obsidian and I met, and it's very old. I hope to get permission from the other Crossbreeds to write or start writing a new version of it to tell our four dragonet's original stories. (ex. How Sunbeam got her colors, as she was born and raised as a yellow hybrid with no ability to change through anything but yellow).
Override: I have no more inspiration for this book. I can't remember where exactly it was going and it's very cliché. I probably won't finish or update.
Secrets and Sand (IN MAJOR EDITING): Still active! It's going to be updated soon with chapter 5!
Night Flight: I really don't like where this book was headed, it was really OP, but I may be able to make something out of it. It may not be worth it though.
The Adventures Of Keiko Haubjed: If you don't know what these are, DONT READ THEM. They are my science reports from last year and I will be deleting them ASAP.
Ask Wings of Fire: Probably going to make a new one if I continue and start on a clean slate.
Wings of Fire SHORTS! - Creator in Creation: Most likely not going to finish... I don't remember where it was going.
Wings of Fire SHORTS! - Switched: Very first fanfic/book on Wattpad... Should I delete it or leave it?
Not What She Seems: Still making! I decided to modify the timeline a lot, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. Don't worry, that contest wasn't for nothing! You all did a wonderful job and I am going to use your characters!

That's it for now... Thank you all for being so kind and supportive of me!!
- Sunbeam 🐉