Scam Warning

Hey guys, I've been recently getting some private messages that I believe to be scams with viruses attached. The point is, I don't want any of my lovely faithful followers to get a virus!! So, if you get a message like this:

Hì (your username) Wattpad Teamed Up wîth Apple And they givïng away ipad Air 3 beføre its release to õur lucky users to beta test ît and read ôur ebóøks Please Vìsît www.ApplePresent.com/?(your username) and Claim Yõurs Limìted Spøts ónly.

Or this:

Hí (your username) Wattpad Team Wish You an early Valentíne's day fôr yóu and yôur loved One & We Are õfferìng Free Giftcards TO All òur Users Please vìsït www.GiftFreebie.com/?(your username) and Claím Yours Lìmited Spöts ónly.

Or something similar from a username like Billie_Donna or Gayle_Mae, don't click the link! (Notice how the usernames are both names with underscores in between. Also, this doesn't mean that anyone with a name like that is a scammer, just saying).

Some of the telltale signs of this being a scam are:

Weird font.

Incorrect grammar/grammar mistakes.

Just the weirdness of "Wattpad" doing this through pm (instead of email, which would be more likely)

These messages coming from random users instead of the official Wattpad account (which would make more sense)

So, please spread the word so no one gets a virus or gets hacked somehow!

Thank you for reading, tag people in the comments and get this warning out to everyone so we can be safe!

-Sunbeam