OC Deathssssss

I got nominated by @ArtemistheNightwing and -AuroraBorealis- (GASP, IT TAGGED!!! MY TAG THING NEVER WORKS!) To do the deaths of your OCs, so... Here's my OCs and their deaths:
Sunbeam: (You should know... Rain-SandWing) Killed by Storm's rubber bands... Jk! Killed in battle by her evil side (that got unleashed into the world, basically the dark version of Sunbeam. Hm, should I write a book about this? Maybe short story?)
Skyfire: (MindWing) Murdered by King Cakus' child
Abyss: (she's my gn character, a Sea-NightWing) Drowns after losing her gills for some reason
Galaxy: (NightWing) sees the future about her death and because it's so painful, kills herself quickly instead.
Water Lily: (old OC, Rain-Sand-SeaWing) Gets overwhelmed with her treasury of Animus objects and starts to go insane, even though she isn't an Animus. And eventually starves herself to death.
Arithela: (Daughter of Athena) Dies in a battle against a giant.
Princess Flame: (Drakepony, half dragon half pony) While almost claiming Equestria, dies under the hooves of Celestia and Luna.
Aperel: (Pony) Gets killed by the Timberwolves while trying to save Idila.
Idila: (Pony) Dies soon after from being left defenseless.
Galaxy: (Night Fury) Gets caught in a rockslide and trapped till she suffocates and/or starves to death.
Earthquake: (Serval) Caught in battle, she gets tossed into an oncoming swipe from another cat, which leaves her to bleed to death.
Stormwave: (Bengal) Betrayed by her friend and sent to die in the hands of the enemy clan.
Amujade Watson: (John and Mary's daughter) Used in a game between Moriarty and Sherlock, gets murdered.
Stella: (Ruby Redfort OC) Dies on a mission for Spectrum.

Well then, I bet you didn't know I had that many OCs did ya? Well, I do! I just don't use them often, and some I have thrown away...
Now, I nominate:
RoRs28
RedstoneProductions
Phantom_Inkblood
Glorybringer22
Star_Taker
Reddawn_TwilightClan
Moonlight_Amulet

Have fun! A large assortment of people there
Sunbeam out!