Extra

*A little extra, becasue I need it out of my system. What can I say? Sometimes I get really inspired and it's hard to stop. It happens. Enjoy!

Tasha's POV

I hate her! Why do all men follow her! What does she have that I don't? I am a Royal Moroi, an Ozera! Dimitri is a fool; I can give him a family.

I make a U-turn on the spot. No, she will not win. I head back to the house of that cop and I will join Eddie and Adrian. They will lead me to Dimitri and once I find him, I will compel him to forget about Rose and to love me.

There is another car parked in front now and to my surprise, Dimitri and Rose get off it. My heart breaks at the sight of them together. He found them and he didn't tell me. I go around the block and park a block away.

I take my phone out and make a call. Dimitri will pay his treason. I will kill Rose and watch him hurt. I will make him feel what I just felt.

"Tasha." I head Edgar answer the phone. The cop has left her house. It wasn't even his house, I got played. Even Adrian and Eddie were on it.

"Edgar, I need..." No! Christian and Lissa get off a vehicle with a child in the princess arms. They had a child and didn't tell me. They are greeted by Rose with a little boy. Bloodwhore!

Christian betrayed me as well. Vasilisa. Everyone. They've kept me out of their lives and let Rose in. How could Christian do this to me? Dimitri? I've known them first. I raised Christian when his parents turned. I am scared because of me protecting him. The reason Dimitri doesn't want me.

Of course, I am old and I am marked. Who would want me? Rose in the other hand is young and beautiful. Even with a child, Dimitri loves her. I wouldn't be surprise if she convinced him it's his. That little bloodwhore has that over men. She can persuade them. Even her stupid friend Mason died trying to protect her.

"Tasha!" Edgar's voice comes through. From the sound of it, he has been trying to get to me as I am lost in thought.

"Yes, I need you to get every single one of my men together. We are going to attack all of those who betrayed me!"

I don't wait for Edgar's response. I hang up and put the truck in drive. Tonight. Tonight will be their last night and as I watch them died I will remind them the reason for it. They will die and all because of Rose Hathaway, a lowly bloodwhore!

*(Too dark?)*