Chapter 10: Stay The Night

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

As Max and I parked in the driveway... I felt a little better. Knowing I wouldn't be all alone tonight, made it all seem a bit better. Max got his stuff from the trunk and I unlocked my front door. He soon followed behind.

"I guess I'll sleep on the couch." Max said setting his stuff down in the living room.

"No... you can sleep in the guest bedroom, it's just across from my room." I blushed a bit.

"Oh... okay. Thank you." He smiled.

I helped him pick up his things, after making sure my front door was locked. I showed him to the room and told him where the restroom was. I left him to get settled. While he did that, I went around my entire house making sure all my doors and windows were locked.
Max came down the stairs in his pajamas. I laughed a bit seeing they were super hero pajamas.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing... it's cute." I laughed harder, he blushed. "I'll be right back." I smiled running up the stairs to change out of my dress.

After changing into my Disney pajamas. I went downstairs, Max sat on the couch watching a movie. I saw the opertunity and couldn't pass it up, I ducked and crawled behind the couch. Then slowly I stood behind him and screamed. Max jumped and squealed.

"WHAT THE HECK (F/N)! THAT'S SO NOT COOL!" Max yelled.

"That was a really cute scream... oh Max you're looking a bit mad. Are you MadMax?" I glanced at him as I giggled.

He glared at me, "Oh that's it." Max jumped over the couch and tackled me.

He laid on top of me. Man he was heavy. I tapped the ground, "All right! All right! You win... now get off me I'm dying here!" Max stood and helped me up.

"It feels good to win!" Max smiled.

"I'm heading to bed. What about you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too." Max turned off the TV and followed me up the stairs.

I waved to him as we went out separate ways. As I laid in bed, I began to slowly drift to sleep. But as the rain began to pour... the thunder roared and lighting illuminated the sky. I sat upright in my bed. I-I was terrified of storms. I always have... always will. Knowing Max was across the hall I shuffled out of bed and knocked on his door. I slowly opened it Max sat upright and turned on the lamp.

"Is something wrong? Are you okay?" Max asked worried.

"Can... you sleep with me tonight?" I asked.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I'm afraid of storms like this... I have ever since I was a child." I whispered.

Max grabbed his pillow and walked over to me. He put his arm around me and walked into my room with me. As I lay in bed he soon followed. He held me close to his chest, and as I listened to his heart beat... the thunder faded out. I fell asleep in a peaceful bliss.