Chapter 3: Dinner Date (Part 2)

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/D) Favorite Drink
(F/F) Favorite Food
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

I suddenly feel a bit over dressed. Yet I walk in with confidence. I sit in between Max and Ross. Red, Barney and Jin sat across from me. I sighed and looked at each of them.

"Guys I know why you all asked me to dinner. Why though?" I asked glancing at each of them.

"We'res just curious whos it is." Barney exclaimed.

"Not to be harsh but let me make this clear, it's not Barney, Jin, Ross, Red... or Max." I said frowning when I said his name.

"Aww man!" Red laughed.

"Yeah we all know you didn't really care." Jin said to Red.

"And that's a problem? I knew it wasn't me." Red said smiling.

"Okay lets order... I'm starving." I said.

All night I felt Max take quick glances at me, oh god I hope he didn't figure it out. I tried so hard not to make it obvious. Crap screwed up... mhhh. After dinner Max offered to drive me home. I thanked him. In the car it was the same silence, but it was shortly broken when Max sighed amd pulled over.

"What are you doing? I something wrong with the car?" I asked afriad.

"No there is nothing wrong with the car. But there is something wrong with me." Max said looking at me. I could feel my face heat. I smiled nervously.

"W-what do you mea-" I was cut off by Max's lips press against mine.

I kissed back, slowly he backed away. He started the car again and continued to drive. And I was there sitting star struck, I was left wanting more. More of his touch, his soft kiss. I wanted it... more than I thought I would. I was mess, on the inside of course! I touched my lips ginerly, rembering the way we kissed. My body felt like a firework show on the Fourth of July. Soon we came upon my small house. I thanked Max and retreated back into the safety of my home. When the door was locked, I pressed my back up against the door, sliding to the floor my eyes were wide.
This was the thing I always wanted... but now that I got it... what would it change? I closed my eyes but smiled. I really liked Max... my stomach was in knots as excitment caught up with me. I had resented him when I first met him. He acted like a jerk and was overly RUDE! But over the two years that I've worked with him, that resentment faded and my heart grew warm, and feelings blossomed. I changed into a tank top and shorts, as I crawled into bed, I realized I hadn't stopped smiling since I got home. As I laid underneath the covers my smiled faded and a peaceful stillness fell upon me.