(7.)

☻ʟᴏᴜɪs' ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.☻

I lost Marcel for a while, but it didn't take long to find his brothers. By the pool, I noticed Edward, Harry and Daddy.

The pool didn't look too crowded, so I slowly walked in, stopping when Daddy started yelling at Edward.

"Stop that! Now!"

He growled and pushed Edward closer to him, Harry diving underwater by where Edward was.

"Uh, what's happening?"

I asked and slowly made my way over to Daddy.

"It's Marcel..."

I frowned and looked back over to Harry, who was already above water, with Marcel in his hands. He was almost lifeless, his mouth wide open.

"He's... not okay..."

Harry mumbled and set Marcel onto land, shaking his leg in hopes of something happening. He noticed the swim trunks that looked a lot like his, but it wasn't the time to bring that up. I pushed Harry away from him and climbed out of the water, crawling on top of him and pinching his cheeks.

"Marcel, come on..."

I slapped his cheek hard, making him start to cough. I realized it wasn't enough and put my hands on both sides of his face, quickly pushing my lips against his and forcing air into him. His eyes opened widely and he pushed me away, turning to the side and spitting out the water in his mouth.

"S-stop..."

He whimpered and started coughing again.

"You need help."

He shook his head at my comment and spit out some more water, slowly coughing up all the water until he could breath properly.

"You fucking idiot!"

Daddy yelled, Edward becoming scared because he never, ever swore.

"Go inside."

Daddy pointed towards the door, his face completely red.

"What?! Me?!"

"Yes you, go before I kill you."

Edward opened his mouth to protest but quickly closed it, giving up and walking out of the pool.

"Are you alright Marcel?"

Harry asked slowly and jumped out of the pool, trying in anyway he could to help. Marcel nodded and looked back at me.

"Why... why did you help me?"

He asked, a little out of breath. I frowned and shrugged.

"Maybe because I felt bad about these."

I pulled the frames out of my pocket, Marcel quickly taking them from me and hugging them close to his chest.

"You broke them?"

Harry asked me and frowned.

"Yeah... it was an accident..."

Harry looked at Marcel and shook his head, grabbing my hand and standing up.

"What are you-"

"Just follow me."

I stood up and slowly followed him back inside, frowning when he pulled me into one of the corners in the house.

"You do realize how special those glasses are to him, right?"

I shook my head and shrugged.

"Well... they're really old... use to belong to our grandfather."

He started and sighed.

"My grandfather was kind, always looking out for everyone whether they need it or not. My father never really liked Marcel... but my grandfather always had a special place for him."

I hummed a bit.

"When my grandfather died, Marcel had no one. He was all alone, started excluding himself from everyone. Those glasses were the only thing given to him in memory, and he has cherished them now for... about fifteen years."

I bit my lip sadly, realizing why he got so freaked out and ran away when I broke them.

"May I ask... how old is he?"

"Marcel? He's twenty, all of us are a year apart."

That seemed like a lot, he had lived 3/4 of his life away from everyone, and now I had ruined the only thing that actually had some value to his life.

"Was he... shy before your grandfather left?"

"Not really, he had his moments, but everyone does. He use to play baseball when he was younger, granddad would always come out and watch him play. But after he left, Marcel got rid of everything that reminded him of granddad, except for those glasses."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Edward watching Harry and I closely, almost creepily. I never looked at him, but he was definitely there.

"So, I basically ruined his life?..."

"No, of course not. He'll get over it, he always does. Daddy will knock some sense into him and he'll forget about it by next week. Worst outcome, he might not forgive you."

I nodded at his words and sighed in relief, glaring over at Edward. He didn't move, just continued to stare at me. Harry noticed and looked back, frowning a bit and shaking his head.

"Well, good luck with whatever his problem is..."

He mumbled and started to walk away.

"Fuck..."

I whispered, seeing Edward start to walk closer to me. I ducked into the crowd, but he still was after me. I didn't know what he wanted, but I sure didn't wanna find out.