(3.)

☻ʟᴏᴜɪs' ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.☻

When the guests started coming in, that's when I realized this was actually a party and not just a date for Harry and I. There were definitely more girls than there were guys, and being gay, that upset me a lot.

Not only because Harry and his brothers knew a lot of chicks.

But because I needed a relationship.

Now.

From the looks of it, Marcel was way too shy to even look at me, Edward was a complete slut, and the other brother was some fucking ghost.

So my goal was Harry.

With straight couples, the procedure was simple. Ask them out, and done. With gay couples, not that easy.

First you have to figure out of the guy is gay. If he's straight, aboard mission and get your ass out of there.

If he is gay, it takes a lot of getting warmed up to. Both guys have to fully trust each other, and that could take a while. But I didn't have time! I was so fucking lonely and just wanted someone to cuddle with...

All this thinking had me screwed, girls were checking me out like crazy. I should just stop right now and scream 'I'm gay!' so the people in the back can hear.

I wasn't even sure if anyone here at this party knew I was gay... Maybe I could pass looking like a straight guy?

I walked up to Harry, seeing he was talking to a pretty fit, handsome guy with brown hair. He really wasn't my type, but he was pretty cute.

"Oh, hey Louis."

Harry said and smiled.

"I'd like you to meet Liam. Liam, this is Louis. He's a pretty good friends with Edward, not sure where he is."

Liam smiled at me and held out his hand, I shook it slightly. We both didn't say anything, just awkwardly looked back at Harry. I slowly turned to him, whispering in his ear.

"Just wondering... Where's your other brother?"

He waved Liam away, looking back at me.

"Well, I'm not sure actually."

I frowned and crossed my arms.

"I'm not kidding. He's independent, I don't see him much anymore..."

I rolled my eyes and looked around, seeing if I could find a similar face to Harry's.

"He's here somewhere, but I'm not going to put in the effort looking for him."

I nodded, understanding slightly.

A random girl thought it would be funny to cannonball in the pool right next to us, so she did and get me completely soaked. I looked up at Harry, angry as ever.

"Oh my god..."

He whispered and looked down at the girl.

"Do you really think that's the best idea? You could have hurt the poor thing!"

The girl laughed and I stormed away, Harry following after me.

"Louis, she didn't mean it."

"I don't give a shit! Harry, just leave me alone..."

"Please let me help you... I have some extra clothes."

I turned back to him, angry but willing to do what he offered.

"I actually brought a swimsuit, I can change into that."

"Great! I'll go get it!"

He tried to run away but I held onto his arm, still a bit mad.