(6.)

⇠m̤̈ä̤r̤̈c̤̈ë̤l̤̈'s̤̈ p̤̈.ö̤.v̤̈⇢

I ran as fast as I could away from Louis, I was mad but I don't think he really saw it in me.

Whenever my brothers got mad, people would be afraid, but with me...

There was so many people around the pool, looking over at seeing Harry's body made me jealous. I just wasn't made like he was, I wasn't as strong or as good looking as he was.

I tried to run away and hide, but a strong hand grabbed the back of my swim trunks and held me into place. I was too scared to move, or even see who was behind me.

"Well, if it isn't little Marcel."

I heard Edward's voice, cringing instantly but not moving an inch.

"You look... different."

He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Please... let me go."

I begged and turned around, seeing his filthy smirk. He shook his head and pushed my back into his chest.

"Where's your glasses?"

I gulped and looked around, hoping someone would help a nerd out.

"I... Someone broke them..."

I whispered and reached around my back, grabbing his wrist and trying to move it off my trunks. Wrong move, he dug his nails into my side with his other hand.

"Who broke them?"

"I-I did."

I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Who broke them?!"

He said louder and pulled my trunks up roughly, giving me a painful wedgy.

"Louis..."

I mumbled and sighed when he let go of my trunks.

"Hmm... maybe he's more fun than I thought..."

He whispered and removed his hand from my side.

"D-don't tell Louis I said that."

I turned towards him and almost shook with fear.

"I'll do what I want, wimp. It's not your place to tell me what to do."

I nodded quickly at his comment but it was too late, he grabbed the front of my neck but didn't choke me.

"Stop, please Edward."

I cried out and felt two warm hands go to my waist. Edwards hand suddenly let go of me and I heard him back away from me.

"Leave him alone."

Daddy's calming voice made me feel safe again and I curled closer to his body.

"What are you doing here?!"

Edward placed his hands on his hips and glared up at Daddy.