(4.)

☻ʟᴏᴜɪs' ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.☻

I wondered to myself, why are the brothers all so different?

I looked around the pool, Marcel was all by himself, watching everything in front of him. I felt bad, he was so innocent and lonely.

Harry was nice and all, but he was way too protective over me. I was almost like his prized sheep, and no one else could look or even touch me.

'Daddy' was trying to ignore everyone, girls following after him but he just kept walking.

And Edward... Where is he?

I frowned but really didn't want to know the answer to that, walking along the edge of the pool with Harry.

"Would you like to get in the pool?"

He asked me, him already having on his swim trunks. I shook my head, not completely ready to yet.

That was until I felt hands wrap around my waist and tackle me into the pool, I closed my mouth fast and my eyes.

The cold water hit me like a bullet, fighting to get away from the hands. When I did break away, I gasped for air above the water.

"Harry!"

I yelled and wiped the water out of my eyes, looking down and seeing a bandana and a smirk.

"Edward..."

I growled and put my arms around his neck, trying to strangle him.

"Get off of me!"

He yelled and tried to swim away. Harry watched us and frowned, hating his brother even more.  I wrapped my legs around Edward's waist, making sure he couldn't escape me if he wanted.

"Someone's ready."

Edward smirked bigger, moving his hand behind me and sliding it down my swim trunks. Harry obviously didn't see it or he'd be throwing a fit.

"Stop it!"

I gasped and slapped the side of his face, but that didn't stop him from going deeper into my trunks. I unwrapped my arms from his neck and tried to move his hand away.

"You like it."

He whispered and squeezed the side of my ass, thinking this was funny. I bit my lip hard and tried to push away.

"Get away from me, slut!"

He moved his hand out quickly and let me go, swimming towards me more. Harry quickly jumped into the pool and pulled me into his arms.

"Back off Edward."

"Oh come on, share your candy bar."

Edward wouldn't take his eyes off me, and I didn't like being referred to as a candy bar.

"He doesn't like you, go fuck with some other chick."

Harry snapped and tried to swim away, Edward following close behind.

"Who says I like fucking girls?"

"Well, I don't know... Maybe all the girls who thought you got them pregnant?"

I smirked at Harry's words, Edward was as big of a slut I thought he was.

"Which is why I don't fuck with girls anymore."

Edward got closer to us, Harry shaking his head.

"You can't just become gay because you don't want a child, Edward. That's not how it works."