(5.)

☻ʟᴏᴜɪs' ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.☻

Marcel paced back and forth in his bedroom.

"I... don't want to do this..."

He whispered while trembling.

"Come on Marcel, I'm not gonna bite."

I held out some swim trunks I had stole from Harry's bedroom, wishing his brother would put them on since he didn't have trunks.

"What if he yells at me?"

"I'll tell him I made you put them on."

"What if the girls tell me I'm fat?"

"I'll punch their bitch faces."

"What if-"

"Please, just put them on and be happy."

Marcel looked back at me with worry in his eyes, but he gave up and grabbed the trunks from my hands.

"Good."

I whispered as he ran into his bathroom, closing and locking the door in a second.

I rolled my eyes and walked around his room, admiring the small things he had done. He had put a small top hat on his piggy bank and even put a dog tag on it, the name being 'Piggy McPigface.'

My eyes wandered onto a small, black book by his bedside. I picked it up, realizing this wasn't a book, but something very dear to him.

I flipped to the first page, gasping when I saw a beautiful sketch he had done of Spiderman. Next page, Superman. Next, Wonder Woman. It continued forever.

As I got further in, he had sketches of his brothers, all dressed up as a different superhero.

Harry as Captain America.

Edward as Iron Man.

And Daddy as Batman.

It amazed me at how good and time consuming each one was, and there was a whole book full of them. I didn't even realize when Marcel had come out of the bathroom.

"Hey! No looking through my stuff!"

I jerked my head up and threw the book down on his bed. That's when I saw him in the swim trunks, with his bloody shirt and glasses still on.

"Marcel..."

I growled.

"Why were you looking in there?!"

He asked and bit his lip, I knew he was extremely embarrassed.

"Your drawings? They're amazing."

"No they aren't, okay?! Leave my stuff alone."

He didn't trust me for some reason.

"You know what? Fine, but my problem is that you won't take off your shirt."

He looked down at his shirt and frowned.

"Since when did you care about me taking off my shirt?"

"You are not going in the water with that shirt on, Marcel. You better take those glasses off too."